TheTimTracker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally love watching Tim and Jen but saw they are getting a lot of hate because he bought a Gucci cardigan. What's everyones thoughts on them?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely love them! They’re so down to earth & natural - none of this fake instagrammer/influencer personality. Yes he bought a Gucci cardigan but each to their own...at least he brought it. Not like most insta begs wanting #gifted stuff all the time.

Reactions: 7
I really love them. So what if he treated himself to a Gucci cardigan. Jen encouraged him to but it. They've been doing their channel for years and don't seem to have changed.

That should read buy it.

Reactions: 3
I like Tim Tracker, he seems to genuinely enjoy what he does and provides good information. So what is he bought an expensive cardigan with his own money. The only thing that annoys me about him is whenever he reviews a restaurant or somewhere he always has a burger lol

Reactions: 6
I enjoy their vlogs - always very informative and easy to watch. The Gucci cardi is hideous but up to him how he spends his money!

This should probably be on the rave section, but I like him, he gives honest reviews, seems genuinely grateful when he is "gifted" something.

I mean the cardigan isn't to my liking- but if he can afford it why shouldn't he have it? If you have watched from the beginning, you can see that they have both come from very humble backgrounds. Hats off to them!

Reactions: 6
Iv only really started watching them since Jackson was born but I really like them. Thier home vlogs are my fave ATM but I love the info on the parks

Reactions: 4
If they want to buy the cardigan then more power to them. It's hard to name a single YouTuber these days that isn't flaunting their Gucci and Louis V bags or Balenciaga trainers.

The cardigan was very out of character for Tim but I’m glad he went for it and just owned it!

Aww. Love Tim. His voice is so soothing and he seems so genuine. He bought himself something with money he earnt. Most people do that everyday. He's cool

Reactions: 7
Awww I love them, so genuine and he has such a calm soothing voice to listen too in the background.

My only query is being friends with Krispy smite and sharing a hotel room with them in Japan 🥴

Reactions: 1
They've been doing their channel for years and don't seem to have changed.
I recently went back to watch some of their very early videos and I was surprised at how alike they are now, sure more money and a different house but still the same upbeat and grateful personality.

I love the trackers! Did anyone see their video today pretending they went to magic kingdom and had the castle on their tv then put in old clips of rides? Very cute video! Missing their Disney park content !

I love the trackers! Did anyone see their video today pretending they went to magic kingdom and had the castle on their tv then put in old clips of rides? Very cute video! Missing their Disney park content !
I've just finished watching it. It was so good. We were supposed to be going next month so it was bitter sweet watching it. Ding Dang as Jen would say. Hoping to rebook for October. Thank you Tom and Jen. Good job. Jackson is one cute baby. Think he's going to be a daddys boy.

I've just finished watching it. It was so good. We were supposed to be going next month so it was bitter sweet watching it. Ding Dang as Jen would say. Hoping to rebook for October. Thank you Tim and Jen. Good job. Jackson is one cute baby. Think he's going to be a daddys boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just finished watching it. It was so good. We were supposed to be going next month so it was bitter sweet watching it. Ding Dang as Jen would say. Hoping to rebook for October. Thank you Tom and Jen. Good job. Jackson is one cute baby. Think he's going to be a daddys boy.
We have rebooked for October (was due to go early May) so fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: 2
We were due to go 2 days before lock down! Hope to go in July now if not November.

still keeping up with their videos as it’s something to look forward to!! :)

LOve the trackers, been watching all their old videos to keep sane, jackson is adorable
Hoping to go next year

I like to watch them occasionally but for some reason I get weird vibes from them. I know everyone hates on Jen more than Tim but I personally find Tim to be a total jerk sometimes. Idk why but the way he talks to Jen makes me so uncomfortable. He's constantly correcting her and saying demeaning things as if she's just so stupid and needs Tim to help with the most simple tasks. They don't talk to each other with ease and perhaps it's just the camera. I certainly hope so for their sake. It also drives me nuts that they have this big 400,000 dollar house but don't bother to fill it with furniture. They just moves seemingly old furniture into their new home and it just doesn't fit the new space. They can definitely afford to buy some. And they never use their pool!!!