Thepersianbabe #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's nuts to sell a property in London when she has literally no ties to Portugal. Bizarre decision.

Reactions: 14
Its even strange that they were not ready to buy before he left for Portugal, that could have been her base between London and Portugal but instead shes going to be living out of a suitcase not only at her moms house but a friend of theirs place who said they could stay at his place, but it won't be her future husband staying between two places it will be Barbara

He's really messed up her living situation

Reactions: 13
Its even strange that they were not ready to buy before he left for Portugal, that could have been her base between London and Portugal but instead shes going to be living out of a suitcase not only at her moms house but a friend of theirs place who said they could stay at his place, but it won't be her future husband staying between two places it will be Barbara

He's really messed up her living situation
I would be so sad and disappointed if I was in her shoes. These are not great preconditions for a marriage....

Reactions: 9
Wtf is the accent she’s putting on in her insta reel of the short wedding dress. You grew up in Harrow love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said in her latest reel he works from home, there really was no need for her to him but she keeps saying his place and when I'm visiting like dissoaciating herself from Portugal

They gave a strange relationship

What guys decided to live in a different country when he's getting married in a few months??!

Reactions: 8
Her whole move to portugal is free brand deals for her? To benefit him??
Furniture ads, real estate etc

I thought she was doing so well with buying her own flat and setting up her own clinic pursuing something she loves and studied so much for.
Leaving all that behind to follow him, wonder what are HER plans. 😒

Reactions: 9