TheMitchellMob

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derby dan was just in his box saying he don't think it's dhb account as he knows he always looks into thinks properly and provides evidence .he said he's messaged dhb checking .but that is dhbs account isn't it ?

Reactions: 4
Don't blame him.for contacting police...i really don't!
May have made an error who he chooses to be friends with...but doesn't make him a sex offender ..bloody hell!! Tik tok is toxic AF🙄
Good on him, so disappointed in DHB

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Derby dan was just in his box saying he don't think it's dhb account as he knows he always looks into thinks properly and provides evidence .he said he's messaged dhb checking .but that is dhbs account isn't it ?
It is his account I’m sure of it

Reactions: 2
It’s because we’ve put so much trust in DHB over other stuff
I’m not convinced either way
I’m gonna sit it out and see what happens
I am a cynic. I need proof
After watching his live and how it ended and thinking about it all...I too am gonna sit on the fence.....and hope DHB hasn't messed up, so not like him!!😢😢

FWIW....this morning Gary said he would still be a judge only so he didn't let down the finalists, he went on to say everyone makes mistakes and finished by saying neither Tom or Lucy should be airing their dirty washing in public, and that there are kids involved. So no, he most certainly didn't say he supports Tom.
Someone then accused Gary of being a child groomer (something to do with meeting one of his young followers)....he was visibly upset and commented about his past, quite what his past is I have no idea.
Anyway, on a brighter note Gary had a job interview yesterday and got the job.....well done fella.

I also seen that live and he was more accusing Lucy for speaking out and could see Tom had did no wrong .. I don’t agree with any of the accusations however can you really see the talent show going ahead now ? What’s the prize

What does this guy do for a living?
Im sticking with DHB, if he's wrong it will be a first.
Why is this Michell guy talking like he's gangster, is he not from the North or something.
I'm not a hater because Im new to this guy, only seen him twice before.
Keeping battling though,
He loves Alexa fgs.

Why is this Michell guy talking like he's gangster, is he not from the North or something.
He lost his job 5 months ago, went for an interview yesterday and got the job. He has previously worked for Thames Water and Welsh Water as an engineer. He's from Huddersfield but talks like a Manc....defo not a Yorkshire accent (I know I was married to a Yorkshire lad with roots in Cleckhuddlesfax....Cleckheaton, Huddersfield, Halifax....and I live near Manchester now)

Keeping battling though,
He loves Alexa fgs.
2nd that on sticking with DHB, he may have his faults like we all do, but it’s not very often he’s wrong

Have you guys seen the tiktok he did showing pics of him during the time the prison sentence was? DHB I hope you didn’t say this without 100% proof 😢

Wrong to be accused but is turning into a beg thinking he will become best family on TikTok look at Tom Gary lol that’s exactly what he thought TikTok is suppose to be for fun not for begs

His latest ticktok he said his daughter got a phone call telling her that her dads a rapist

Reactions: 1
This guys getting n my nerves his accent is that real ive had block him cos he’s everywhere popping up his contents borderline gross

I used to like this family but lately I cringe at the " Lauren come her a sec " videos 🙄 everything is so set up... He used to be one of my faves to watch but things changed 🤣

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks these are absolutely morons!! So unfunny and Lauren pretends to be stupid its really not funny can't stand them