Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
We are gonna reserve judgement on the crime allegations until we see proper proof
Is that good for all of you?
Just normal chat for now in here?
Well lol
As normal as us tattlers are

92050DFB-6327-4EC5-AF0B-FC6EE9004335.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

mumz

VIP Member
Saw his video, I believe him for sure, seems really upset as you would imagine anybody who is accused of something like that would be and like I said on the Manley thread, apologies for calling him a wrong'un and believing DHB's post.
It’s because we’ve put so much trust in DHB over other stuff
I’m not convinced either way
I’m gonna sit it out and see what happens
I am a cynic. I need proof

• Heart
  • Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Another one who’s been reeled in by being with manky on the app.. just like mandifisher. The gifts get too appealing and the battles and begging start

mickey44

I’ve just seen his video and I really believe him, he’s spoken before about what he’s been through in his past

• Sad
Reactions: 4

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Saw his video, I believe him for sure, seems really upset as you would imagine anybody who is accused of something like that would be and like I said on the Manley thread, apologies for calling him a wrong'un and believing DHB's post.

• Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Yeah I said in mankys thread I’d hold my hands up and apologise and here I am doing it. I wasn’t gonna comment further as there was no proof it was him. Still maybe don’t go supporting “family men” who cheat though eh Gary 🙃

Faith61

VIP Member
He's live now and dhb was just in his comments laughing at him about getting the police involved
Don't blame him.for contacting police...i really don't!
May have made an error who he chooses to be friends with...but doesn't make him a sex offender ..bloody hell!! Tik tok is toxic AF🙄

lozza96

VIP Member
Derby dan was just in his box saying he don't think it's dhb account as he knows he always looks into thinks properly and provides evidence .he said he's messaged dhb checking .but that is dhbs account isn't it ?

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
We are gonna reserve judgement on the crime allegations until we see proper proof
Is that good for all of you?
Just normal chat for now in here?
Well lol
As normal as us tattlers are

View attachment 1490544
It's for the best. I don't know, I believe him and think DHB is wrong on this one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Still think his trash for supporting Tom though lol

kh17

I used to like this family but lately I cringe at the " Lauren come her a sec " videos 🙄 everything is so set up... He used to be one of my faves to watch but things changed 🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
It’s because we’ve put so much trust in DHB over other stuff
I’m not convinced either way
I’m gonna sit it out and see what happens
I am a cynic. I need proof
After watching his live and how it ended and thinking about it all...I too am gonna sit on the fence.....and hope DHB hasn't messed up, so not like him!!😢😢

c.tingz

VIP Member
What does this guy do for a living?
Im sticking with DHB, if he's wrong it will be a first.
Why is this Michell guy talking like he's gangster, is he not from the North or something.
I'm not a hater because Im new to this guy, only seen him twice before.
Keeping battling though,
He loves Alexa fgs.
2nd that on sticking with DHB, he may have his faults like we all do, but it’s not very often he’s wrong

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
At least he’s seen the light about manky and won’t do the talent show anymore. I think he honestly got sucked in like other people do. So again I apologise.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Have you guys seen the tiktok he did showing pics of him during the time the prison sentence was? DHB I hope you didn’t say this without 100% proof 😢

Reactions: 3