TheMitchellMob

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are gonna reserve judgement on the crime allegations until we see proper proof
Is that good for all of you?
Just normal chat for now in here?
Well lol
As normal as us tattlers are

92050DFB-6327-4EC5-AF0B-FC6EE9004335.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We are gonna reserve judgement on the crime allegations until we see proper proof
Is that good for all of you?
Just normal chat for now in here?
Well lol
As normal as us tattlers are

View attachment 1490544
It's for the best. I don't know, I believe him and think DHB is wrong on this one šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Still think his trash for supporting Tom though lol

Reactions: 4
Another one whoā€™s been reeled in by being with manky on the app.. just like mandifisher. The gifts get too appealing and the battles and begging start

The way he was this morning was disgusting he supports Tom god knows why wonder if talent show will happen

Iā€™ve just seen his video and I really believe him, heā€™s spoken before about what heā€™s been through in his past

• Sad
Yeah I said in mankys thread Iā€™d hold my hands up and apologise and here I am doing it. I wasnā€™t gonna comment further as there was no proof it was him. Still maybe donā€™t go supporting ā€œfamily menā€ who cheat though eh Gary šŸ™ƒ

Saw his video, I believe him for sure, seems really upset as you would imagine anybody who is accused of something like that would be and like I said on the Manley thread, apologies for calling him a wrong'un and believing DHB's post.

• Sad
I feel sorry for him .you can tell its bothering him .I hope dhb appolgises to him

• Sad
Saw his video, I believe him for sure, seems really upset as you would imagine anybody who is accused of something like that would be and like I said on the Manley thread, apologies for calling him a wrong'un and believing DHB's post.
Itā€™s because weā€™ve put so much trust in DHB over other stuff
Iā€™m not convinced either way
Iā€™m gonna sit it out and see what happens
I am a cynic. I need proof

• Heart
  • Sad
He's live now and dhb was just in his comments laughing at him about getting the police involved

• Sad
Reactions: 3
At least heā€™s seen the light about manky and wonā€™t do the talent show anymore. I think he honestly got sucked in like other people do. So again I apologise.

• Heart
Yeah he said he's not doing talent show anymore and is going to delete the video as he dosnt want his kids seeing it .he seems so upset

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He's live now and dhb was just in his comments laughing at him about getting the police involved
Don't blame him.for contacting police...i really don't!
May have made an error who he chooses to be friends with...but doesn't make him a sex offender ..bloody hell!! Tik tok is toxic AFšŸ™„