Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look such a cold uninviting house … not homely in any way … it must cost a fortune to heat

Reactions: 3
beside it looking cold and unwelcoming anyway , especially for a baby?!? He’s not sleeping in there for a while surely
There’s so much that’s bothering me . wreath getting reached for and coming straight down onto their head when they’re a toddler. The propped up mirror on the other side is a hazard. It looks really damp? The windows are all steamed up. It’d be really easy to fall out that window too. That radiator needs a cover on . Don’t even get me started with the dog all over the sofa 😖
---
Oh and calling the cot after herself 🫣🙄 ego much? naming it after her baba would’ve been a nicer touch
The round finials in each corner are a hanging risk. Not common but why take the chance?

Reactions: 3
She's doing my nut in with the unsafe sleep. Seriously. That tiny baby is constantly bundled up in poorly fitted, thick woolen cardigans. Pictures and reels of him in an adult bed, under the duvet, on sleeping aids. And like someone mentioned before, the finials on his bespoke cot 😖 it makes me cringe so hard! Sorry to the co-sleepers, but safe sleep is something I am passionate about and seeing her advertise her tiny baby in the 'big bed' so she can get a few hrs extra kip to 140k followers touched a nerve today.

She does so much that cause my eyes to roll to the back of my head, and I've tried giving her the benefit of the doubt... it's just for a reel, or she's right there with the baby, even if it is giving out the wrong message. But she's clearly going back to sleep with him here. When you've watched countless families fall apart due to accidental suffocation or positional asphyxiation in the 'big bed', these things become less of an eyeroll.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's doing my nut in with the unsafe sleep. Seriously. That tiny baby is constantly bundled up in poorly fitted, thick woolen cardigans. Pictures and reels of him in an adult bed, under the duvet, on sleeping aids. And like someone mentioned before, the finials on his bespoke cot 😖 it makes me cringe so hard! Sorry to the co-sleepers, but safe sleep is something I am passionate about and seeing her advertise her tiny baby in the 'big bed' so she can get a few hrs extra kip to 140k followers touched a nerve today.

She does so much that cause my eyes to roll to the back of my head, and I've tried giving her the benefit of the doubt... it's just for a reel, or she's right there with the baby, even if it is giving out the wrong message. But she's clearly going back to sleep with him here. When you've watched countless families fall apart due to accidental suffocation or positional asphyxiation in the 'big bed', these things become less of an eyeroll.
To be fair this set up follows the lullaby trust rules for safe sleeping. Mums in a C shape with her arm, has the duvet down low, baby has the duvet right down nowhere near upper body or face, he’s not on a pillow, no loose bedding near his head etc …

Reactions: 6
Okay kudos to her for her stories on co-sleep! And providing @'s to co-sleeping pages.

I'm not here to debate the safety/unsafety of co-sleeping, we all have our own opinions on that for our own personal reasons, but at the end of the day she is an influencer and has a responsibility to give out the correct message. I respect her for speaking out and clarifying a few things!

Reactions: 9
Yes definitely, gone up in my estimation (slightly!) October is a beautiful baby.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, the skincare stick is doing wonders..?
She's meant to in her 30's but could pass for 46 with a good sleep .
I think she looks fine, good even considering she has a very young baby and definitely in her 30s.

Skin and Me is tit though. You can buy all the separate serums, acids etc individually for less.

Reactions: 1
I think she looks fine, good even considering she has a very young baby and definitely in her 30s.

Skin and Me is tit though. You can buy all the separate serums, acids etc individually for less.
Not strictly true as tretonin is usually prescription only

Every influencer and their dog is promoting Skin + Me which just turns me off it ☹

Not strictly true as tretonin is usually prescription only
Yes, sorry it is although I’ve always been able to get it easily online.
I think what irritates me the most is that every influencer EVER is trying to shill skin and me.
Does Lois still have a regular day job (when not on maternity)? Or is she a full time influencer now?