thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know where she gets her time from. Well infact, maybe I’ve answered my own question - kids out at school and nursery all day, gives idle hands plenty of time to paint.

Reactions: 3
Has it come to light yet about her husband having it off with an air hostess?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whaaat? I cannot stand the woman but I hope this isnt true.

Anybody see the throwback on her stories today though? How much did he look like he couldnt be arsed with her...no wonder how annoying. Id ignore anybody that whistled for my attention. Halfwit

All that’s been said is he’s been having a long standing affair with an air hostess.
Where did this info come from?

Reactions: 4
All that’s been said is he’s been having a long standing affair with an air hostess.
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but if it is true, or she suspects it’s true, then since “hubs is home tomorrow for the next 4/5 week”, she should spend less time on insta stories and trying to capture the perfect picture, and more time with her family

Came to light from where?? Where would that possibly come to light from?

She irritates me but thats a horrible thing for him to do if it’s true or for someone to make up if it’s not true.

Reactions: 2
Came to light from where?? Where would that possibly come to light from?

She irritates me but thats a horrible thing for him to do if it’s true or for someone to make up if it’s not true.
Calm down. It’s not made up and I don’t need to elaborate where the source came from. Believe it if you wish or don’t. It doesn’t take away from what’s happening behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
A few quick responses:

She has to file accounts for her homewares company by 20/06 so we can see then how she she has done with it.

The 18 month thing isn't correct.

Edit, fmmac below is right: SDRT has been replaced by LBTT which is essentially the same thing, we have higher rates than the rest of the UK.

Agree that her and her friend seem to be sneering at her followers - how rude, especially when no doubt a lot of them bought her homewares and raffle tickets.

I knew there was an 18 month rule it’s if you own your house and then buy another you have 18 months to sell. Used to be 3 years.

Calm down. It’s not made up and I don’t need to elaborate where the source came from. Believe it if you wish or don’t. It doesn’t take away from what’s happening behind closed doors.
I’m not sure where he’d have time to to be honest - if he works offshore then he’s pretty much away, or home[emoji848] maybe that’s naive of me but [emoji2374]

Well he always seems to come home then unexpectedly has to go back to “work” sooner that he was supposed to 🤨😜😂

• Haha
I guess that job is the perfect cover as he can say his away at work, but don’t want to speculate to much would hate to think it’s true as nobody deserves that.
What do you mean by come to light though as in she knows it’s going on? Or will be finding out soon? Either way she’s not to sort that would put it on her Instagram I don’t think

Reactions: 1
Calm down? Piss off. Uv shown no proof or explanation just randomly joined the chat and expected us all to believe you. Why! Cause you've got some magical inside info non of us know about? Speculation about house comp is one thing, all jumping on the band wagon to talk about the woman’s husband cheating on her is definitely another. You don’t want to elaborate any further fair play to you but I call bullshit.

Reactions: 1
Loving the latest "instawanky" post 🙄 She is such an hole 🙄 Talking about her departing followers...they aren't departing because of your wanky breakfast posts, theyre departing because you're a class A tool 😑

However, speculating that she set up a competition to win her house as fraud isn't a step too far? Oh the hypocrisy.
We can speculate that because at the end of the day...what is really going to happen? On the other hand they have a family so talking about a rumour about his infidelity could literally split a family. Nobody wants that