Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing first: be a good planner and write on your almanac when you and your kids need to shower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its a good message but I also think it comes from quite a place of privilege. Love yourself! God is good! .. are quite easy to say when you have a well paid job, in laws to fall back on, massive financial and childcare support, a big house, no struggles conceiving etc etc ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well didn't I just run straight over.... And this seems the perfect place to start a new thread! Any title suggestions?

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion, simple but effective

“The fat unfunny one, own it fam”

• Haha
Anyone who wants to read a book by her needs their head looking at!
Can’t imagine the bollocks she’s going to be chatting. It’ll be full of imaginary scenarios of what strangers in the street have said to her.
This book could explain when she never got out of her bed for months!

Reactions: 6
Her employers are suckers and so is anyone who hires her. Clearly written (I use that term lightly) on company time, as is the influencing. Now we know how she was really able to afford the house.

I don't think there is anything to own by being overweight and inactive. Now I know plenty of people that are overweight but still active, still get up for those morning gym sessions, do yoga whilst the kids are in bed, long dog walks at the weekend but she just lazes around watching TV and folding washing. I'll stick to my active lifestyle, clean home, tidy children, controlled finances and clean skirting boards any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think there is anything to own by being overweight and inactive. Now I know plenty of people that are overweight but still active, still get up for those morning gym sessions, do yoga whilst the kids are in bed, long dog walks at the weekend but she just lazes around watching TV and folding washing. I'll stick to my active lifestyle, clean home, tidy children, controlled finances and clean skirting boards any day!
Don’t forget highlighting her bible and batch cooking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.