Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Her envelopes would have more credit if she then showed how she was saving in them each month for the extra things they have. However that would then mean she discloses how much she gets for adds, how much is gifted/free etc and undermine the envelopes ‘budgeting’ sell she is going for. It gives a false impression that using envelopes suddenly results in disposable income of several hundred pounds a month!
The envelopes are in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mylifeinsquares

I love that she has said lazy instead of last in her stories because that is exactly what she is!! Too giving lazy to proof read her posts before she flings them up!

Popsock123

VIP Member
I dunno, remember when Jess ‘worked’ for the police and she couldn’t stop mentioning it! I feel like she would want to let us know if he was in that line of work. And I can’t see him turning the ghetto/gangsta/big man attitude off for a job somehow 🙄

Blahblah93

VIP Member
What happened with that woman she went on holiday with and then they basically never spoke again - anyone know? Massive boobs takes lots of photos in bikinis and was 100% the reason Jess was inspired to start taking her clothes off. Can’t remember her name but I don’t see her on the feeds any more so I presume she disappeared.
Her instagram was CurvyWordy. She stepped back from instagram about a year ago and hasn't posted anything since. She was also Fuller Figure Fuller Busts bridesmaid and she's never with her either. Very odd.

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Did she not say really patronisingly recently that she has Sophia in a rear facing car seat because it is not safe for her to be in a forward facing one?! Or am o thinking’s bout someone else??
She’s in a forward facing seat on stories today so if it was her seems like Jess can’t keep up with her own lies 😳
I feel like I remember this too!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
That kid is permanently exhausted. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t put her to bed earlier

Coffeetrampbiatch

Its harmless in my opinion, a child making a video with her mother? 💁🏼‍♂️
I’m talking about the kid I know not Jess. Don’t really agree with exposing kids on public social media in any case and some of the tik toks I’ve seen are kids dancing to songs that are massively inappropriate.