Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I love her but you can tell when she does stories she really wants things gifted, but she doesn’t make a lot of swipe ups I’m sure she said it was well under a pound per swipe up, she’s also honest in the fact she buys a lot of things on credit cards & her dress sense is pretty much the same as mine.. she’s one of the few instagrammers I can tolerate still I hope she doesn’t end up like the rest 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's real, declares ad/gifted -tells you where she gets things from.
Her children are lovely and unlike some she shows the good bad and real of parenting.
A comment about HER kids -so what -they are hers she can call them whatever she likes
Just because a child is someone's it doesn't mean they should call them nasty names just because they can. And her children definitely aren't lovely. I would never let my child get away with the stuff her daughter does. Throwing food on the floor without ever getting told off. Embarrassing and shows lazy parenting.

Emma3663

I just can’t understand why she doesn’t put her phone down and sort her kids out, no one feels sorry for you.!
I know she posted a story ages ago about a woman messaging her and saying she was fed up of her moaning all the time but I now have to agree, every single story of kates is either her clothing company or her moaning, it’s not even any longer the case of showing ‘insta reality’ and ‘keeping it real’ she really just moans all day. I do think she is struggling mentally and I feel for her, she could really benefit from some counselling/therapy cos to be fair she’s been through a lot in the last year and 3 kids can’t be easy at all!

Peanut84

Had anyone noticed she’s had her hair cut? It was longer last week and is now blunt and chin length... well we’re in her new clothing reels!

Peanut84

I really like her account. She seems like one of the most real accounts out there. God if you could see my kids at times you would say worse hahah!
I like her style, is a bit different that all the other accounts and nice to see people not making out they perfect! X

I honestly used to like her when she was insidethewhitehouse but she's just gone down the hill. The constant moaning how tired she is. . How her kids are up every hour in the night. Her house is a mess but has time to sit and watch Netflix and scroll for clothes and trainers!

I don’t get where her money comes from personally? I mean, rightfully it’s none of my business 😂 but I just don’t understand. She can’t be making that much from her business because when she started she’d said 4/5 of her friends had all put money in to start it up and run it together - so profits will be shared? The running costs of that house must be fairly large as well as the mortgage etc, her car, bla bla. I don’t see how she can afford to go abroad or am I missing something?! Like, she’s just dropped £180 on a fucking bag for the holiday and a shit load of new clothes for it 🤯
Id say alot of her money is from the ex if I'm honest I've never know a woman who is single with young kids so willing to to away £180 on a bag for example she's always just throwing money around I find it so bizarre

I usually understand when a woman says they don't want to cook for themselves because jt seems pointless when they have no other half sometimes it can be a bit much HOWEVER 'modernmum' does NOT work. Her kids are in school whqts wrong with using your time wisely and batching q few meals then instead of spending £7.99 for a poxy microwave meal 🤷‍♀️not very modern living aye modern mum

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
His in gods name does she afford to run that huge house and have holidays abroad with 3 kids 🤷🏽‍♀️ it amazes me how they do it

Starship

Do you think she has separated from her husband? She has mentioned she has lot weight due to having a crap time lately and I cant see any wedding ring on her finger now.

Notevenmessing

I’ve just unfollowed her today. I used to really like her, although the kids behaviour and what they got away with drove me mad. Now she seems full of herself, it’s all swipe ups for her new business and to be honest from some of the things she’s said the past few days, it seems her new business is a priority over the kids x

Emma3663

She’s been through a lot, no denying that and I appreciate others saying ‘I’ve experienced this and the same happened to me’ etc, but, don’t compare someone else’s trauma/emotion hardships to your own because they’re just not the same. That being said, her parenting was very very questionable before all this happened to her. Her children’s manners are appalling. PUT LOCKS ON YOUR CUPBOARDS. Fucking hell, just letting the kids go in the fridge and open a full packets of yoghurts?! There’s no wonder the eldest stays in bed all day out of their way. Again, before covid I noticed (from what she shared on insta) that she NEVER does anything with the kids? Soft play doesn’t count because the kids entertain themselves. But they never go anywhere, do anything but then the amount of expensive skincare and aesthetics she spends money on - thats just not fair. Take them away for the day/over night, go to activity days out, the beach - ANYTHING but stop just confining them to the back garden while you film insta content

Blue.x

Wowww🙈 letting your kids be late to school because you couldnt get him off the play station😳. Heres an idea, be an actual parent, unplug the bloody console and get their arses to school on time. How shes not embarrassed at being such an incompetent mother I will never know. Not surprised the husband left tbh must be infuriating to fund the lifestyle of that bone idle woman.

Reactions: 3
I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!
I dont even know the woman and called that she doesn't seem to have any idea about money at all and that shows because she doesn't earn it. Even down to the way she portrayed her husband on Instagram because he left suitcases around after he'd come back off a work trip earning money for her to splash on ridiculous brands

Her grid post today all about having a bad back and all that shite… she was seen out and about today, going to the post office and absolutely not in the pain she was making out to be. She’s a billy ballshitter. Oh and apparently her new car is a Kia picanto… quite the jump from a range!

• Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
Is she finally picking up the lego? It's been over a week, here's a bit of free advice teach your kids some life skills and make them pick up after themselves. Where has he been sleeping since he poured lego over the floor?