Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Moaning because she's been trying to get out of the house for 4 hours to do the food shop, who's the adult? Here's some free advice go and do the food shop when you've dropped the kids to school on any day Monday to Friday its not like you haven't got the time
I think it’s just lazy parenting. She’s lazy if it’s anything to do with the kids, but up and at em for anything for herself (or her face!)

Also, while I’m here nursing the morning coffee…

she’s so desperate to become instafamous and a proper Mum influencer - did you see her at Pizzup? Trying to find some others to cling on to or what! She’s not someone I’d want to be friends with, you can just tell she would shit on you if it positively impacted her in any way. Also, a lot of what she sells in her tacky biz are VERY similar to those she used to buy from a biz called Manamou I’m sure of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe if she put more effort into her kids & house instead of her wardrobe and face, she would find the balance but she’s self obsessed never mind style obsessed. My mind boggles when somehow a child ends up painting the bath with coco pops?? 🧐😕

I think she’s been taking a peek on here! Newest stories give a hint! Hi fake Kate!
😂😂😂 the quote about not needing someone if they do it all herself. Granted from what she's said she had a good job when she first met the hubby but since having the kids she's doesn't want to work she just moans about mothering her kids I don't think she realises many women juggle both a career and children. And is she really doing it all herself though I bet her ex husband is paying a pretty penny because he doesn't seem to have the children much so I believe child maintenance is more 🤷‍♀️

Kids act like brats, she hasn’t slept a wink.. but she’s had messages about her jumper she’s left the swipe up link.

• Haha

keepingitreal

Does this women realise that she is responsible for raising her children?? She clearly hates her life but doesnt seem to understand she created it in the first place! Urgh these kind of Mums piss me off!

Becks2j

I think she’s great but her kids are crying out for a bit if discipline. It actually stresses me out to watch her stories

Reactions: 4

Mutley98

VIP Member
And there we go, got a gifted stay in an upgraded pool swim up room. Can imagine the chat at the desk ‘can I have an upgrade I have Instagram followers blah blah blah’

Star15sh

VIP Member
So she's back from her holiday but also straight back into moaning about how hard her life is blah blah blah. Get over yourself love you are not the only single parent in the world!
Also to add I can't believe she used a pram for a 5 year old 😳

Mutley98

VIP Member
How does she afford to not work, buy endless clothes, keep that house and now off to Abu Dhabi. She’s at the rixos and I looked at that hotel for august for two adults was £3500 for a week in the lowest grade room

• Wow

Welshie

Whilst I feel for them, the blatant ripping off of her “customers” is a joke. Those Christmas jumpers are all over eBay and sites for £14.99

Star15sh

VIP Member
She did say the other day she sends a lot of it back. In short she orders it puts a link gets paid and sends it back 🙈

• Wow
She was offline for a while, I think she’s been through a break up hence the weight loss and no wedding finger. I have wondered the same though
Yeah she was! When she went missing I thought aw lockdown must be hard for her or maybe she was hit personally with Covid but since been back she’s lost a lot of weight and husband seems to have gone missing along with her wedding rings

Mutley98

VIP Member
She used to be tolerable.! The latest post if I don’t get a freebie or campaign from marks and Spencer I’ll start a petition, who does she think she is.??? All the mum guilt posts, well stop drinking and taking endless selfies and spend some time with your kids. I’m working full time this week during half term I just have to get on with it, I certainly ain’t pulling faces at the camera on insta and moaning about it

All she ever does is look skywards about the kids...why did she have 3 if she can’t be arsed parenting them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know everyone has bad days, but she’s like it every day 😳