The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that sticks in my mind out of all the stuff she spouted was her saying Erin got up out of bed like a mad woman and pushed Abi out of the way. Erin was about 7 stone soaking wet and she was in the last days of her life. If it was possible though, I’d like to think Erin found the strength to do that because she was sick hearing Abi’s bullshit Tik Toks while she was lying on the bed with her
Yes, that's what I was referring to.
I've seen it all over the years, but that just didn't ring true.
As I say, she's a very dangerous woman!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I think we spoke about it here at the time - she’s trying to set something up so strangers offer to be with patients who are EOL but hasn’t said anything about training or safeguarding for the patient AND the volunteer! And every EOL patient is bound to be different - how often would the volunteer meet them before the last few days? What information will this person be privvy to? How would the charity deal with it if patients change wills or want to leave money to a volunteer? To be fair she maybe has discussed all this on Tik Tok, I can’t bear to watch her.

Things like that are the reason why the BBC didn’t give her a vanity piece - she doesn’t seem to have any sort of plan in place. I’d be interested to find out if well meaning people are still donating

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, never seen that. She makes Erin sound possessed, which is really unkind. Most people at that stage barely have the energy to get out of bed to transfer to the commode beside the bedside, if that is even an option for them. It’s just not possible. Bet it “happened” when absolutely no one else was around. Because it didn’t happen at all.

Reactions: 6
Woman thrieves off attention.... any attention. Looky see on her fb. Pictures of her sadly deceased grandchild. The babies funeral and most horrifying, pictures of her poor daughter in the depths of despair after loosing her sweet babe. Who shares these pictures to a fb full of by the looks of it pyramid business peeps? Roll on two years, daughter has no Lyra now with her, another child lost 😢 and if you look on her daughter's fb, she was homeless less than a month ago... possibly still is. duck helping strangers dying. Help your daughter get over her grief, and (from what Abi says) addiction. Help her get her life on track and LIVE IT. Not, yes I'm repeating, total strangers die. She's actually a horrible horrible person. Her poor daughter 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is her £10k fundraising target to pay for her Iceland hike or is it going straight to the hospice? Her posts on this are very confusing.

Reactions: 2
Need to catch up with this. I’ve never seen such a billy bullshitter in all my life. And I’ve seen a fair few.

I’m wondering if - like all good journalists should do, they’ve googled her before the interview and found her tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I debated sharing this as I could be looking at completely the wrong people and we all go through hard times. However, all the money talk and trying to make herself out as someone to aspire to be with multiple income streams has irritated me. But there is an Abigail Jenkins and a Chris Jenkins at Welsh addresses on the insolvency register. It may not be them but if it is then I've no idea how they're planning to buy a house or how she can be so preachy about there always being ways to increase your income.

As I say though, this may be two completely different people.

I'm not a "superfan" I genuinely liked her content early on but something's not quite right there.
Their address is on companies house you can easily see if it's the same Jenkins at a Welsh address

Reactions: 1