Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
Children of 9 and 12 are self sufficient they can get themselves up dressed ready for school and if they can't theres something wrong there.
.. And if she did that you would rip her to shreds for not doing anything for them. To be fair they do get themselves dressed but kids of any age need encouraged out of bed, mum helping have their uniforms and packed lunch ready is quicker and saves any hassle during the morning rush. Plus she’s still looking after Myles too.

You still haven’t answered my question though. Please enlighten us as to how you think she should live her life.

Reactions: 6

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This is definitely the impression that is portrayed she is not very appreciative of what she has in life and this comes across very heavily through her videos she is quite self centered really it seems.
All you tubers/influencers, or whatever you want to call them, are self centred!! they spend all day filming themselves and editing their lives for others to watch, everything revolves around them in their eyes!

candyland_

VIP Member
I know it’s the Christmas holidays but has boredom reached dangerous levels to be complaining about the use of a dishwasher 😂

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I think she would just rather have a full day to herself where she can have eyelash appointments, go to the gym daily and shop as much as she likes.

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
She was on her way out in the morning to do food shopping, and rolled her eyes at him crashing out, she used to moan about him getting up to early to play outdoors.
She's also decided instead of Graham paying loads of money for hampers, she'll do them, moaning she couldn't get chutneys etc from Aldi, she's had weeks to plan this🤷‍♀️
Blimey, I'm turning into moany Claire:oops:
It was a Sunday morning and the first weekend of the Christmas holidays.. Let them sleep in!

monga

VIP Member
@monga this is not about smelly dogs :ROFLMAO:
But where are Claire's dogs, she really isn't an animal lover at all!!!
Aww poor Pickles passed away a couple of weeks ago she still has the other two

Oh I remember that rabbit, he was an indoors rabbit, I was quite shocked when she showed him living outside!
That wasn't the one that passed away it was the wild rabbit ,she still has Peter.

Very true and unless people on here actually live with Claire or are Claire, they have feck all idea about her life other than the glimpses she chooses to share. We have no idea about if or why she left her job, how her mental health is, how happy her marriage is etc.
Isn't that what gossip is ? it's not based on fact only speculation .I don't think anyone is nasty to Claire on here most quite like her but that doesn't mean she's perfect just like the rest of us .

It seems a few people are quite heavily in Claires favour on here ... almost suspiciously so much in her favour they could even be Claire herself perhaps? What do we think? Can't understand how anyone would be that fervently in someone elses favour unless they are actually the person in discussion? 🤔
Well I've been accused of being Claire before on many occasions 😂 I quite like her it's just I find her too commerialised now compared to how she was and seems to be using Myles more as a selling prop but she's not the worst influencer out there.

Last edited:

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched it.. Was he asleep? I don’t agree with her going into their bedrooms to wake them up while vlogging.. She does it quite often - especially with Violet.
Agreed. Sleep/bedrooms should be a private place for children that age 👍

Definitelyme

VIP Member
It’s the same on every thread though. You get some people who just hate every inch of the influencer, and no matter what that person does it is wrong. Like buying kids clothes in primark, which probably millions of mums do, but when Claire does it it’s somehow wrong?!

candyland_

VIP Member
So if she is actually working a Saturday and Sunday does she ever spend time with the kids ? Whats the point of being a mother and working all weekend and then all 3 kids in school/nursery all week? That is such a backwards way of thinking and I feel sorry for those children if shes never around. Children need a mother figure who is present not constantly away from them. Especially at Myles age. She should be helping him learn ready for school.
She’s with her kids everyday!
One minute you’re calling her lazy and now she isn’t a mother because she goes to work for a few hours.

You behave like Claire isn’t allowed one second away from her kids.

Ella69

Think its ridiculous she takes a shot for the camera of the sink she cleaned but then threw the actual washing up in the dishwasher. I couldn't stand plates swishing about in dirty water inside a dishwasher , it take seconds to wash a plate for goodness sake. Plus shes definitely not been working at all for the fact she apparently works in retail shes on social media every single day :ROFLMAO:
Would be a waste of money to have bought a dishwasher and not use it for it’s sole purpose of washing your dishes though 😂

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
I really hope for Violet's same, Claire doesn't mention when she starts her periods.
These vloggers should ask their kids what's acceptable for them to have filmed and talked about imo.

Gameofcones

Nursery 1 Claire - minus 100 :ROFLMAO:
Did you see the morrisons food shop she did? Terrible vlog . That camera noise constantly zooming every 2 seconds plus the amount of convenience and junk food shes buying when she clearly has no other commitments :ROFLMAO: because Myles is at nursery you know? Shes becoming more mundane and lazier by the minute.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
She's even using those Kalms to get to sleep maybe she’s filling up with too much caffeine during the day and exercising too late in the evening ..,. I see someone left her a comment about the toothepaste View attachment 981863
🙄 there is spearmint toothpaste for adults that isn’t so minty. easily solved! But hey ho, think she likes to treat them younger than they are, don’t think Alister has any responsibilities in the house, doesn’t make his bed, do any jobs like the dishwasher etc.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
They are good to transition into and not that expensive. She will probably sell it on anyway.
I just dont see the point in them when you end up with a normal sized bed after a few years anyway, but I don’t buy in to baby/toddler sized furniture for bedrooms, I think it’s all a huge con when it only lasts a few years!