The Welsh Twins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. It all feels like “too much” effort for now, and you can tell they can’t be bothered but if they don’t keep the content coming - they will be forgotten, it doesn’t feel organic - it feels very contrived. I think once I got to that stage, I stopped watching. Last video I watched, was a hack one - after 2 mins I switched it off. And never been back.
It very much feels like they can't be bothered. I think they only started the twin channel to bump up Robert's subscribers as James was on 1.2mil and Robert was 'only' on 600k at the time. He must have caught up by now.

They used to be favourites for how knowledgeable and hard working (for youtubers obviously) they were, especially Robert. But they lost my respect when they cosied up to Susan Yara when she came to London, as all the infleuncers did. People such as James and caroline hirons were critical of her and ignored Naturium then suddenly after going out to dinner with her, they are reviewing her products very favourably. I'm telling you, big money changed hands back then.....

Reactions: 7
It very much feels like they can't be bothered. I think they only started the twin channel to bump up Robert's subscribers as James was on 1.2mil and Robert was 'only' on 600k at the time. He must have caught up by now.

They used to be favourites for how knowledgeable and hard working (for youtubers obviously) they were, especially Robert. But they lost my respect when they cosied up to Susan Yara when she came to London, as all the infleuncers did. People such as James and caroline hirons were critical of her and ignored Naturium then suddenly after going out to dinner with her, they are reviewing her products very favourably. I'm telling you, big money changed hands back then.....
Oh completely and that’s become very apparent of late. James has been bombarding the Korean community with the hopes of landing a sponsor or three - but it feels inauthentic to an extent, I don’t know, something changed for me. They made out they were these down the earth, unfazed by the whole influencer thing (but I think it’s because at that point they weren’t part of the gang) now they are ? You can tell. And also last time I saw a story (think it was Robert) it was one of these influencer begging (but not begging, but begging) by doing the asking followers - it was such a blatant attempt at getting a freebie, it left me thinking - I see you now.

Reactions: 4
Much like this...

View attachment 2118158

He's (Robert) done this a few times and then pretends to be surprised when he then gets sent whatever item. It's pretty obvious that's the reason he's posting about "missing out" 🙄
Every post of James is a bleeping ad, everyone of them. The videos are terrible and they are ripping off ideas people did years ago …

They attempted to come across as anti influencers (or rather James did) but he’s the absolute worst of the two. Robert strikes me as a bit work shy but if the two he’s the less annoying one.

Reactions: 3
Every post of James is a bleeping ad, everyone of them. The videos are terrible and they are ripping off ideas people did years ago …

They attempted to come across as anti influencers (or rather James did) but he’s the absolute worst of the two. Robert strikes me as a bit work shy but if the two he’s the less annoying one.
He should do an olive oil ad because his face looks like he slathered olive oil all over it to appear "glowy"

Reactions: 1