The weirdest stuff you’ve ever seen on TikTok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell did I just watch, tiktok is getting wilder by the day

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
this woman is obviously going through some sort of psychosis , believes she’s kidnapped by the government and everyone around her is brainwashed and working against her. sad to see
78B6BF0E-33C8-4C1A-AAD4-260225A2E8D8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I caught myself watching a live of someone popping corn with hair straighteners and I questioned my life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Lucy & Hope - lucysddis07
Has a reborn clearly has some degree of additional needs but lies and lies all the time.
It’s wild to even type because you wouldn’t believe it until you watch her lives.
Reborn doll who she says she takes to the drs and has been diagnosed with a chest infection and needs “maor” surgery feeding it formula of course.
Apparently she was in hospital last night after her “ovaries burst” - said they placed a cannula in her “vein in her groin” 😂 it’s wild how these people think there aren’t medical professionals on there. The level of delulu is insane.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Lucy & Hope - lucysddis07
Has a reborn clearly has some degree of additional needs but lies and lies all the time.
It’s wild to even type because you wouldn’t believe it until you watch her lives.
Reborn doll who she says she takes to the drs and has been diagnosed with a chest infection and needs “maor” surgery feeding it formula of course.
Apparently she was in hospital last night after her “ovaries burst” - said they placed a cannula in her “vein in her groin” 😂 it’s wild how these people think there aren’t medical professionals on there. The level of delulu is insane.

Not come across her before but just searched it wtf. Now I just know it’ll appear on my fyp forever more 😬😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not the weirdest but I keep getting the same guy playing record's in his kitchen
56fishoctagan
Can’t put my finger on why he’s irritating, maybe his know it all ness

Reactions: 1
I have somehow ended up on ramen / convenience shops in South Korea / Japan tok!

I'm intently following the story of Charlotte. A stingray who has been impregnated by the Lord, or a shark.

We won't know until her babies pop out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a lot on tiktok like that. I feel the same about Zoe Willet, she’s clearly got learning disabilities and I don’t think really understands what she’s doing or that people are laughing at her not with her.
Does Zoe have her own thread?

Has anyone else watched “ the who the duck did I marry “ 50 part saga. I am invested 😂😂

This is the account .

reesamteesa

You have to watch Ashley Blue def 💕 she does the most random Britney impression, honestly it took me out 😂 its also kind of creepy.