The Voice UK 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's watching it? The show has been going a decade and still not created a big star. Other shows like X Factor make it look easy but The Voice struggles. I don't mind the show but I am surprised it keeps being brought back when it flops at what it is there to do.

Reactions: 3
Who's watching it? The show has been going a decade and still not created a big star. Other shows like X Factor make it look easy but The Voice struggles. I don't mind the show but I am surprised it keeps being brought back when it flops at what it is there to do.
The thing is, as far as itv and the production company are concerned, it’s a tv entertainment show - that’s all. It’s purpose is to generate viewers on a Saturday night. They don’t care about the contestants or what they do or don’t do after the show is over, that’s inconsequential. First & foremost it’s a tv show. And it would appear that it generates a large volume of viewers which I’d imagine is why it comes back every year.

Reactions: 1
I love The Voice UK

Same I prefer it to x factor but a shame nothing really comes of the finalists.

I like the idea of it and do find it entertaining to a point but I think it’s getting a bit stale. Tom Jones needs to go, he’s just too old now and he’s like a doddery old man. He just repeats himself constantly and gives the same generic feedback to every contestant. He’s boring.
I like Will & Ollie as judges but again, Will has become very predictable and pretty boring. Ann-Marie is OK but I don’t think she’s particularly relevant as a judge. She’s certainly not in the same ball park as Jennifer Hudson for example.

I think they need to shake up the judges and get someone in that’s a bit different. Someone from the rock/indie/alternative scene to add something new to it.

Reactions: 2
not enjoying the final at all tbh , these are the worst four for a while, there were a lot better singers that they got rid of, it needs a break now, having it every year just makes it stale

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought Olly would win as he always seems to do to the point where I would fancy my chances to win the show for him and I cannot sing.

Will Anne Marie support her winner now pr forget about him?

Becky hill is literally the only person I know who has done well from the voice. I can not stand Tom having to bloody sing every episode 😩 I love watching the blind auditions and then I lose interest, although I watched half the final tonight and was shocked at some of them