The Ultimatum Queer Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike…this is so bad it’s brilliant! We wanted something simple to watch…normally avoid these reality style shows but thought we’d try this for a giggle and it’s nice to get some queer tit on TV for the ladies! Good Lord…we binged 3 episodes in a row!
The concept is so flawed, there are red flags flying all over the place,yet these couples thought this would be a good idea…interested to hear peoples thoughts!

Reactions: 2
i'm only on episode 2 so no spoilers please but yikes i don't trust vanessa at all! she loves making people feel uncomfortable and thinking she's toying with people's feelings. i know it is technically a game show, but the game shes playing is horrible - the relationships prior to the show are real!

Reactions: 1
OMG vanessa!!! lmaoooo she is crying because she thought everyone would be choosing her and being heartbroken over her - she is sabotaging Xander

Where are you at now episode wise? I’ll NEVER post spoilers, a huge pet peeve of mine. I’m curious on your thoughts of the others.
I IMMEDIATELY disliked Vanessa with her treatment of Xander…vile!

• Heart
Where are you at now episode wise? I’ll NEVER post spoilers, a huge pet peeve of mine. I’m curious on your thoughts of the others.
I IMMEDIATELY disliked Vanessa with her treatment of Xander…vile!
im on ep 6 rn! how cringe and childish is aussie. constantly calling mildred "mate", literally running away like a child. grow up! you're 40 something. so unattractive! she didn't even try (poor sam, i like sam. she's the healthiest of all of them imo but she needs to up and leave)

i feel for tiff but she really needs therapy imo. she has a lot of anger and resentment I think. i think mildred is misunderstood, yes she's flawed (they all are lol) but i feel for her.

vanessa literally crawling into Xanders lap and worming her way back. i can't stand her, her eyes are so cold and calculating. she knows exactly how to twist and weasel back in with Xander. she doesn't want marriage, she just doesn't want Xander to be with anyone else (or be loved by anyone else! sick!) her apology was so fake and she's like a mean girl in an american film. i don't know how Xander who seems to be so genuine and loving, can't see this?

I find Rae annoying but she's very wounded, I like Lexi a lot. she's strong minded and confident and I love that she has this nature at her age. she's handled herself well so far given the circumstances.

i cant remember her name but the one who loves Xander and was with mal. I really like her - she's also carried herself well. I like Mal
too but I think she's contradicting herself and is a bit unreliable and unclear.

Interesting! Mildred for me sent massive alarm bells from the beginning. She seems really agressive and confrontational, never looking at others needs ever! She always has to come first, her needs, her. Feelings, she doesn’t listen it pay attention to others!
I think Sam is the best of the bunch! Aussie clearly has some deep trauma she needs to deal with, but I don’t think she is unkind deep down,
I’m glad Xander met Yoly…Vanessas manipulation of Xander is horrific to watch, but Xander falls hard and fast, I think she needs to learn to take a step back to read people better. Yoly’s face betrays her actions!

Binge watched it over the weekend agree with the above poster about Mildred, she’s got major abandonment issues and Vanessa is a spitting image of her Dad!

No spoilers from me 🤐

Can’t believe there’s not more discussion on this! I still have to watch the reunion but what a chaotic show! Vanessa loves being loved, nothing less, nothing more. Aussie needs DEEP therapy, as does Mildred. Funny how Yoly did exactly Mal said she would.

• Heart
Reactions: 4