The #tradwife movement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since you apologised I’m not sure why she felt the need to keep bringing it up - not really treating people with grace is it? And I’m sorry to hear that her circle of friends blocked you too - reminds me of school girl behaviour. Though I don’t think she’s friends with them anymore.
I find Alena quite an odd person, I can’t seem to work her out. She doesn’t seem to be fulfilled being a SAHM which is fine but she’s based her who personality around it.
To me Alena is a woman that will never be truly happy. Will go through life wanting xyz, getting it and then never really happy. She was certainly very different to the other three Bleinham ladies. They are genuine to their interest and it is their life. Alena is all about status, materialism - Fairfax £££ boots going to nice restaurants, having a lot of attention from her husband. Childlike,..seeing this behaviour from her just screamed narcissist.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I've just read that Alena has ended up in Australia. Lots of God showing them the way, but also, her husband used to live in Sydney and was ready to move back to Aus years ago.

She claims that someone on the internet shared where she lived in a gossip forum :unsure: which shook her to the core, but not enough, apparently, as she shared a photograph of what the front of her house looks like.

Pulling absolutely no punches about the fake Instagram friends who ditched her 😬

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 11.09.54.png

I'm more sad that she parted with the Beryl. Her entire brand has been buy British/dig for victory/hearth and home/Englishness but the hubby, I mean, God, had other plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just read that Alena has ended up in Australia. Lots of God showing them the way, but also, her husband used to live in Sydney and was ready to move back to Aus years ago.

She claims that someone on the internet shared where she lived in a gossip forum :unsure: which shook her to the core, but not enough, apparently, as she shared a photograph of what the front of her house looks like.

Pulling absolutely no punches about the fake Instagram friends who ditched her 😬

View attachment 2859428

I'm more sad that she parted with the Beryl. Her entire brand has been buy British/dig for victory/hearth and home/Englishness but the hubby, I mean, God, had other plans.
She didn’t hold back, did she. :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn’t be sad about the Beryl. It isn't really popular in Australia so better to have left it in the UK where it will be appreciated. 💚

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2859428

Alena changes her direction as much he wind blows in the UK !

Reactions: 1