The Tim Tracker #35 unfinished vlog, finished 4 dinners!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's time for another thread, the Slackers aren't giving us much as this was the longest it took to fill up a thread in awhile.

The title is courtesy of @scopeyscope in reference to the Slackers lazy editing/upload schedule and the desire to eat themselves to an early grave.

Will we ever see how Jenn tried to edit the AMI Beach Clean Up Vlog?

Will we see Dimbo trying to pretend Disney invited him out for the First Boo-Bash?

Will they ever care about their Miracle Baby's well being and strap a hat on his head and slather him in sunblock?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched the start and ending of the Ramsay's fish and chips.

If I was in charge of a brand then I'd want to stipulate the title of the video, also why is it bundled in with random icon park tit.

Also why did they not film the ending at the restaurant??

Is it that hard to remember you have to close out the video? Anyone would think these ass holes were vlogging on the side. It's there full time job!

Reactions: 11
that gordon ramsay fish and chips video was like a fever dream. talking loudly to talk over the music and just constantly saying words that only half meant anything all while trying to rush through.

tit made me feel claustrophobic or like the tunnel scene in willy wonka. everyone around them just casually eating and enjoying their day while these two are manically trying to shove things into their mouths while simultaneously grunting sounds out of them at the same time.

Reactions: 15
From the last thread:

peteykirch said:
I cannot stand Shawn G Orlando.

Dude is the male version of Jenn.

A complete wolf in sheeps clothing. He does realize that Dimbo only did those things because he was caught? Yes it's nice he tried to make amends, but that doesn't change the fact the Slackers hold some abhorrent views of people who don't look/act like themselves.
I actually really like Shawn and respect his opinion on a lot of things. My husband is Chilean, so I get to see firsthand a lot of the microaggressions that happen to non-whites (and he's super white-passing, he just has a very Latino name, so he's VERY OFTEN singled out whenever people make racist anti-immigrant comments "Oh not you, you're one of the good ones" despite him being a born US citizen! - this happens FREQUENTLY!) so I feel like I understand WHY Shawn is just so outspoken about the Disney vlogging community. HOWEVER

I super disagree with his reasoning for liking/respecting the Trackers. Their entire apology and subsequent donation was entirely performative. They proved this by how low effort their "time to help" segment was - they absolutely just googled charities and read off the website. Their donation live stream was very poorly run and exactly how NOT TO send individual donations to charity. They ended the time to help segment and said they'd continue it on Fridays but gave that up entirely after only like two or three times, and of course never on Fridays. They then went on to NEVER MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT GEORGE FLOYD AND OTHERS AGAIN.

bleeping performative garbage. There's no respecting that.

I will agree with Shawn that the Trackers have always and forever been a family channel, though. That's their demographic. They need to give up the whole travel/theme park thing and just focus on doing fun things with their child. That is ultimately what is keeping them in business right now, not the Disney/theme park stuff anymore. Trying to straddle both content silos is probably going to hurt them in the end.

Edit: also i had never seen that Michael Kay picture before (I don't really follow him) but yikes.

Reactions: 19
Did Tim just call the cocktail sauce catchup? I noticed he didn't say it the 2nd time.

Note to shelf don't watch the slackers while you eat. Jenn is literally making me loose my appetite. Please for the love of God stop showing us you eating. It's disgusting. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
At least they had the courtesy to respond to my email. It might not change anything but they are now aware of the devious, manipulative grifter Tim Bojo and his antics utilizing their product.

“Thank you for contacting Turboant Customer Support.

We do feel really sorry about this, we've passed on your issue to the related team to follow up with Tim. We will pay attention in the future when we cooperate with the bloggers.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional question.
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone on another social site posted a gem of an encounter with Tim at last night's Boo Bash:

--So as I’m leaving the Boo Bash the sweetest CM asks the crowd walking to the lot, "hey what was your favorite moment from the Boo Bash?" and right behind me someone says very loud/confidently "we met Tim Tracker".
--CM - “who?”
--The way I cackled. Turns out… it was literally Tim Tracker who was saying that … about himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Someone on another social site posted a gem of an encounter with Tim at last night's Boo Bash:

--So as I’m leaving the Boo Bash the sweetest CM asks the crowd walking to the lot, "hey what was your favorite moment from the Boo Bash?" and right behind me someone says very loud/confidently "we met Tim Tracker".
--CM - “who?”
--The way I cackled. Turns out… it was literally Tim Tracker who was saying that … about himself.
Omg! I wish someone had gotten that on video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I wish someone had gotten that on video 🤣
Maybe when Jenn finally uploads their Boo Bash video, Tim himself will have caught the magic moment. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, it will be worth the entertainment of the stans' comments and supply FRE with material.

Reactions: 7

--CM - “who?”

What a loser.

Reactions: 12
Just watched Molly at the Boo Bash on All Ears Tik Tok, made me smile. Nothing on the Trackers Tik Tok has made me smile

Reactions: 12
I wanna know who put J to bed last night? Or did he have to curl up on bandits old dog bed and wrap himself up in the blanket they forgot to open?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched Molly at the Boo Bash on All Ears Tik Tok, made me smile. Nothing on the Trackers Tik Tok has made me smile
I totally forgot they had a tiktok... just watched a whole slew of them. They're fun.
TimTracker: I've seen two as links through here and can't watch more. They feel like a wasted moment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.