The Tiktokers using TikTokShop for every-fu-ing thing...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you see now is Tiktokers trying to sell tit. Has noone noticed it's just like a new mlm. Tiktokers that don't even use the things selling stuff. Wtf?

Main one, smart hoop. What a crazy product.

The only influencer I've seen do well with the smart hoop and actually lose weight is @adambirks_ but even he can't stick to it to the schedule he made. Monday-Friday but not managed that once this year. At least he gives income from gifts to charity though.

You see constant lives of Tiktokers ignoring their kids whilst barely moving selling these hoops.

What's the commission? Must be decent

Reactions: 3
One Tiktoker is Yaz Hadfield. She does so many TT shops. Everything she sells she is 'obsessed with'. So many different types of eyelashes etc. She can't use each one and be obsessed with them all. Seems so disingenuous to me šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
One Tiktoker is Yaz Hadfield. She does so many TT shops. Everything she sells she is 'obsessed with'. So many different types of eyelashes etc. She can't use each one and be obsessed with them all. Seems so disingenuous to me šŸ¤¢
Chels McHodg is exactly the same. Every single post is her trying to flog something off tiktok shop. Most of it looks like that cheap chinese crap you'd get off that Wish app but of course she's always "obsessed" with it and it's always amazing quality :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 2