Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
5 part ITV crime thriller with Aidan Turner (from Poldark) as the lead!

First ep was aired yesterday and I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to how the story line develops with each episode.

Is anyone else watching this? If so, what are your thoughts so far?

Reactions: 6
does anyone else hate the old school one episode per week format? I find myself losing interest quickly. I think this show would have worked better as a box set to binge right away, it’s not strong enough to warrant an episode per week IMO.

I think the theory above is a red herring and exactly what the writers are hoping the audience thinks at this point. It’s a bit too obvious and considering we’re only 2 episodes in, I don’t think that’s the big reveal

Reactions: 5

Emperor

Chatty Member
With everyone on how much the police have it in for Joe. They will either look very clever or very stupid. Although on the topic of stupid, I genuinely have only just realised it's the Poldark man (never watched it) playing the main character.

Reactions: 5

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m only really watching cos of Aidan Turner 😂 But it’s an easy enough watch. Interesting that the plumber needs to remove the floorboards 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4

Hope96

VIP Member
Just watching the first 15 mins of the third ep and that Dr Owens is sketchy as hell!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
It’s on now on itv!

It was good - if a little far-fetched! The detectives just seem to want to pin the blame on Joe.

Last edited:

Hope96

VIP Member
What did everyone think of last night's episode? It really picked up from the previous episodes and was far more interesting imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Watching episode 3, honestly finding this quite boring. I’m finding myself scrolling my phone whilst watching. It feels like a chore to watch each episode 🤣

Emperor

Chatty Member
Good ending although there may well be a demand for a public apology demanded by the city of Liverpool combined with a boycott of ITV in the days to come. A little bit surprised he thanked the officers whose complete 'blinkeredness' allowed more people to die plus his home to be destroyed and his wife and child traumatised. Looked like his Parkinson's was getting worse at the end but a good series overall.

abusyday

I really enjoyed it. It left me intrigued as to what's going to happen next. Thought it seemed a bit different than the usual, having been a bit disappointed in ridley. I like the early onset parkinsons references, as it's not often featured in dramas.
I also quite like Aidan Turners beard but that could be a controversial comment 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
The series started well but ended a bit rubbish. So the bad guy was
exactly who Joe was saying it was from like the second ep
. Bit of an anticlimax!

laughing

VIP Member
The murderer must be
his doctor. Who gave him his Parkinson diagnoses

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I think that person is too obvious now! Maybe it’s
his wife
Or! Maybe it’s

His work partner, the female psychologist- or is this a step too far😂 Or the plumber, who I think will end up shagging the wife. I’m just clutching at straws. Don’t think it’ll be Joe though