The Suspect (ITV)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 part ITV crime thriller with Aidan Turner (from Poldark) as the lead!

First ep was aired yesterday and I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to how the story line develops with each episode.

Is anyone else watching this? If so, what are your thoughts so far?

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed it. It left me intrigued as to what's going to happen next. Thought it seemed a bit different than the usual, having been a bit disappointed in ridley. I like the early onset parkinsons references, as it's not often featured in dramas.
I also quite like Aidan Turners beard but that could be a controversial comment 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m watching!! Really enjoyed it, the only disappointment being I have to wait a week until the next episode ☹
Did anyone notice what time the scene aired with Bobby the patient when he handed over the piece of paper??😳😳

The murderer must be
his doctor. Who gave him his Parkinson diagnoses

does anyone else hate the old school one episode per week format? I find myself losing interest quickly. I think this show would have worked better as a box set to binge right away, it’s not strong enough to warrant an episode per week IMO.

I think the theory above is a red herring and exactly what the writers are hoping the audience thinks at this point. It’s a bit too obvious and considering we’re only 2 episodes in, I don’t think that’s the big reveal

Reactions: 5
I know what you’re saying, it feels a bit too obvious and will be a complete let down if it is.

does anyone else hate the old school one episode per week format? I find myself losing interest quickly. I think this show would have worked better as a box set to binge right away, it’s not strong enough to warrant an episode per week IMO.

I think the theory above is a red herring and exactly what the writers are hoping the audience thinks at this point. It’s a bit too obvious and considering we’re only 2 episodes in, I don’t think that’s the big reveal

I am enjoying the show but I agree I wish they'd air the episodes over a weekly period or release them on the ITV hub because I want more information after watching the first 2 eps. I liked ep 2 but I feel like I'm not learning enough to work out who the killer is but have an initial gut feeling but won't share it as it may ruin it for others (even though I could be wrong!). I also think the Dr is too much of an obvious choice as the suspect.

Reactions: 2

I like the old one episode a week format, I don't really have time for watching more episodes so it suits me fine as it gives me something to look forward to on a Monday evening. Especially as Mondays are generally blah anyway..

I’m only really watching cos of Aidan Turner 😂 But it’s an easy enough watch. Interesting that the plumber needs to remove the floorboards 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I think this also.

I also think it’s his doctor. The hints of uni and wanting to kiss his wife etc. I think he’s trying to destroy Aidan and take his place.
Yeah, I don't think it's Dr O'Loughlin but Dr Owens (Jack) could be a suspect but he's not number 1 on my list so far! I think it's someone we least expect but looking forward to tonight's ep for some more clues.

Just watching the first 15 mins of the third ep and that Dr Owens is sketchy as hell!

Reactions: 4
Watching episode 3, honestly finding this quite boring. I’m finding myself scrolling my phone whilst watching. It feels like a chore to watch each episode 🤣

I think that person is too obvious now! Maybe it’s
his wife
Or! Maybe it’s

His work partner, the female psychologist- or is this a step too far😂 Or the plumber, who I think will end up shagging the wife. I’m just clutching at straws. Don’t think it’ll be Joe though