Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
He looks dead inside.
Seems like the novelty is starting to wear off to me 🤨
His attempt to wind up Mel didn’t work and now he’s stuck with horse face.

His face in those photos is the face of a man who’s realised she won’t be easy to pie off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ann88

Chatty Member
It may be sad but she’s literally witnessed what he’s done to Mel, I’m sure she studied their relationship. If she had any brain left she would just take a good look at herself before making OF and think about sacrificing her values.
also funny timing of her doing that, just as Mel is about to give birth? Almost as if she felt threatened by the new baby and had to do something to keep him

ann88

Chatty Member
I don’t know why all of a sudden people are team Melissa. I think everyone has forgot how vile and cocky she was when she was with billy
Not team Melissa, obviously none of us knows them personally. But you can see how much of Billy&Mel is now repeating in Billy&Leigha. If he really is a manipulative narcissist, their whole personality can change due to his behaviour

ann88

Chatty Member
Billy ‘I’m done here’ and posted this on tiktok. Also most videos with Leigha are gone, I suspect trouble in paradise since the new arrival 😇
Oh and how funny that a few hours after Mel posted about Romi, both Leigha and Billy posted about a ‘huge announcement’ and it was a sale of their OFs 😅pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Blahblah1987

His attempt to wind up Mel didn’t work and now he’s stuck with horse face.

His face in those photos is the face of a man who’s realised she won’t be easy to pie off 😆
This is an excellent assessment of his situation 🤣
He's posting about ways to lose him (excuses), she's posting relationship advice 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Blahblah1987

Romi … what do we think?
Not for me personally.
Lovely name for a baby... but can't picture it as an adult.
Find that with a lot of influencers, they want different/individual names without thinking about it as a lifelong commitment to their child. Such as Dusty. Can you picture a teenage boys name, "Dusty", being called out at registration...
Each to their own, but not for me.

chlophia2505

Hi all, saw someone struggling to make a new thread so here we go.

Resume! And if anyone wants to do a little run down that would be great 😃

ariesmum2020

Chatty Member
It may be sad but she’s literally witnessed what he’s done to Mel, I’m sure she studied their relationship. If she had any brain left she would just take a good look at herself before making OF and think about sacrificing her values.
also funny timing of her doing that, just as Mel is about to give birth? Almost as if she felt threatened by the new baby and had to do something to keep him
Yeh true. It’s all so toxic isn’t it, they’re all horrible. Once he patches leigha he’ll do the same again. He has to change properly