The Staceys #2 Forehead will stay whilst Billys gay for pay. Baby will come whilst greys gone astray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point is - give me give me give me ๐Ÿซ just another beg for gifted stuff. Those influencers really make me sick with posts like that. And itโ€™s so transparent what theyโ€™re after
And the idiots that buy from them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Glad to have never bought anything from TT shop or some useless influencer trying to sell tit.

Reactions: 2
And the idiots that buy from them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Glad to have never bought anything from TT shop or some useless influencer trying to sell tit.
Mel actually said she would never sell for tik tok shop so did billy as itโ€™s tit stuff and now sheโ€™s trying to flog them gummies u can tell they desperate for money. They chat so much crap and lie through their teeth!

Reactions: 4
But no mention of any empathy for a Palestinian. Stupid forehead
---
Imagine saying: hereโ€™s my fiancรฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
The one who cheated, we called off a wedding and then I forgave him. Now he does stuff with men while I pretend heโ€™s into me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 3
But no mention of any empathy for a Palestinian. Stupid forehead
---
Imagine saying: hereโ€™s my fiancรฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
The one who cheated, we called off a wedding and then I forgave him. Now he does stuff with men while I pretend heโ€™s into me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He gives me the ick so bad! Like whatโ€™s with the poses itโ€™s screams I prefer men!
---
He looks happier with Finn than Mel head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Also they are live and omg they are awful awful people to others when they donโ€™t agree with comments slating people by their looks disgusting!
---
IMG_0759.jpeg
What the hell is going on with her hair line and forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He gives me the ick so bad! Like whatโ€™s with the poses itโ€™s screams I prefer men!
---
---
Also they are live and omg they are awful awful people to others when they donโ€™t agree with comments slating people by their looks disgusting!
---
View attachment 2506764What the hell is going on with her hair line and forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg she looks awful and consolidates why we call her forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
---
---
---
View attachment 2506764What the hell is going on with her hair line and forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Makes me laugh how they think they're super attractive and can comment on others looks
Melissa has a huge head and is clearly insecure about her looks the amount of editing she does before posting a photo of herself.
Any ounce of good looks she has is due to filler/make up/botox/filters. Kook alback at her from 2 years ago and she has a completely different face compared to what she posts now.
Billy is very rodent like and is a walking, talking ick. He's not half as attractive as he thinks he is, which is why he has to do gay content. No woman would get off to watching him ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh how they think they're super attractive and can comment on others looks
Melissa has a huge head and is clearly insecure about her looks the amount of editing she does before posting a photo of herself.
Any ounce of good looks she has is due to filler/make up/botox/filters. Kook alback at her from 2 years ago and she has a completely different face compared to what she posts now.
Billy is very rodent like and is a walking, talking ick. He's not half as attractive as he thinks he is, which is why he has to do gay content. No woman would get off to watching him ๐Ÿคฎ
Rodent like has me dead!
I see it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell are these weird tik tok from the Rodent pretending to meet his dad. Boys got serious daddy issues. Fucked in the head.

What the hell are these weird tik tok from the Rodent pretending to meet his dad. Boys got serious daddy issues. Fucked in the head.
I thought this what the hell he needs heโ€™s head testing! Itโ€™s sickening does he not think of heโ€™s kids at all

---
---
---
Yhis is hilarious.. what's with the chin as well?? The hairline is receding at the fastest pace

Thought Melissa was taking a social media break for 2 days oh no she has to share a boomerang of her Starbucks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was moaning about views . The world doesnโ€™t revolve around u and your gay baiting Billy.

• Haha
Speechless
HAHAHAHA OMFG!!! HOW Could you support your partner doing this?!
---
EEEEEEWWWWW !!!!!!!! oh, I see she's off to the babyshow for " arias first pr event" that's one place you won't find me in future then if they like the likes of her representing them ๐Ÿคฃ
After sharing that message saying she won't use her child for clout too ๐Ÿคฃ oh Melissa, hun!
---
Ring is off... again
All pictures of him gone from her Instagram feed too... but according to her tiktok they've not split up... OK hun ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅฑ

Speechless
OMG I JUST THREW UP
---
HAHAHAHA OMFG!!! HOW Could you support your partner doing this?!
---

After sharing that message saying she won't use her child for clout too ๐Ÿคฃ oh Melissa, hun!
---

All pictures of him gone from her Instagram feed too... but according to her tiktok they've not split up... OK hun ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅฑ
Usual cycle from these two. Iโ€™d send that pic of Billy to the pr event ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.