Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’ll watch it but I have a sneaky suspicion it’s gonna be really shit 😂 For me the last series got more and more ridiculous as it went so I’m guessing they’ll throw everything at this series if it’s the last one.

dontgetit

I completely agree. It’s enjoyable easy watching. I hope it returns for a 3rd. I’ve got so many questions! Though the last episode of series 2 was heart breaking x

Ssssshhhhhhh

I love this so much. It's just fab. But I have to watch it weekly to savour it

twilightgarden

VIP Member
So that he can have an affair with Nina in series 3 hopefully!
I always sensed there was some sexual tension between him and Nina but didn’t get it because he was gay marrying Xander... but that’s about to deepen! The actor who plays Tyler is in a great series on sky 1 called Brassic
His character was a weird fish in this series but I loved him in Game Face!
After they smooched at the party I think something might go on in the next season and he’ll help her with her drink problem. Why has he married Zander? For his money?

coconochanel

VIP Member
I'm enjoying series two I hope they do a third series but not wait two years. Stephen Mangan doesn't bother me he suits the part.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I’m going to have to rewatch I think as it’s been a while and I can’t remember the ins and outs of it all! But I remember the lush coats and most amazing house 🤣
I’m still in love with Hannah’s Sandro Mac😍 there was one on Vinted recently but I missed out 😑

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Where did you watch S1? I watched it before but it feels like so long ago, I'm sure I've forgotten half the story.

Regarding this series, I binged it on iPlayer a couple of weeks ago. I won't give anything away, but next week's episode is 😳
Series 1 is also on iplayer!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If that was due to my spoiler, admin have confirmed spoilers are fine. I did also use a spoiler tag
Oh no, I wasn't signalling out anyone in particular. I think I might have to stay off this thread until it's finished .....

It is normally on Tuesday? because its on tonight as its football tomorrow.
Yes, it's normally Tuesday at 9pm. I think it was just due to the football tonight.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Christie is featured in the trailer that was posted on here so it was pretty obvious he’s ‘coming back’.
They were two separate points, the reference to him made me think we were going to get spoilers from those who had watched it all and I wanted to flag up that we were all at different levels.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m really tempted to binge it from reading those who have but I also want it to last so think I will wait and watch it weekly!