The Sopranos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favorite episodes, underrated episodes, biggest babes/MILFs/dreamboats, fan theories etc. Capiche?

Reactions: 2
Fav ep - “Pine Barrens” (I know it’s everyone’s fav!) but "Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood" is a close second
Biggest babe Adriana obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whadya hear whadya say?

So glad there’s a sopranos thread. I binge watch at least 3 times a year not to mention just watching an ep here or there when there’s nothing on it’s literally my comfort show and I tend to slip sopranos quotes into daily conversations😂
My favourite episode is ‘to save us all from satans power.’ Or ‘mr and mrs John sacrimoni request’. There’s something about Tony and Carmela dancing to at last that really gets me. ‘Pine barrens’ and ‘funhouse’ are another two of my favourites.
Adriana la Cerva is one booya hottie 😂
I will always love tony. There’s something about a dangerous and powerful man 🤌🏼 but actual dream boat would be ralphy. He was born handsome instead of rich 😂😂😂
Honestly though I don’t think there is anyone good looking on the show
Anyways. 4 dollars a pound.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Whadya hear whadya say?

So glad there’s a sopranos thread. I binge watch at least 3 times a year not to mention just watching an ep here or there when there’s nothing on it’s literally my comfort show and I tend to slip sopranos quotes into daily conversations😂
My favourite episode is ‘to save us all from satans power.’ Or ‘mr and mrs John sacrimoni request’. There’s something about Tony and Carmela dancing to at last that really gets me. ‘Pine barrens’ and ‘funhouse’ are another two of my favourites.
Adriana la Cerva is one booya hottie 😂
I will always love tony. There’s something about a dangerous and powerful man 🤌🏼 but actual dream boat would be ralphy. He was born handsome instead of rich 😂😂😂
Honestly though I don’t think there is anyone good looking on the show
Anyways. 4 dollars a pound.
Glad to be of service.

Favourite episode: Whoever Did This
Underrated episode: The Fleshy Part Of The Thigh
Biggest babe and milf: Rosalie Aprile
Theory: Ralphie didn't kill Pie Oh My, Paulie did

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Dreamboat: Agent Rob Goddard (Michael Kelly!) he’s not in that many episodes but I have such a thing for him!