The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CA30E705-FF3D-445B-B3BB-78122C4CAA54.jpeg

Spot the kitten- took my eyes off her for a minute to wipe her litter tray (in the garden with her)
ED8AA639-CC62-40C7-BE6D-431BE01DC44D.jpeg

Scared herself the other day, her and Freya ran up the stairs playing and knocked my bag down as they ran which scared her
550B5855-E638-4243-A2BA-0EF6E383E38E.jpeg

sleepy kitty’s just woke up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry about quality of pic,ipad playing up.
My Dave,bloody sun,typical laying when sun is shining in.🥴
6-C0-E54-A7-17-ED-4-CC1-BDBF-E67291-AF2-A13.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that second photo, what has she seen? she looks so cute!
She just got scared as when they ran up the stairs my backpack fell it made a noise which scared her. Freya wasn’t bothered she was just stood there but Parsnip was hissing at Freya for a minute since she was scared of the noise 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't realise there was a cat thread! Lovely kitties everyone 😍. This is Henna (apparently the other cats weren't being nice to her).
20220624_084615.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Will try and get a photo later, got some new shoes recently, the box has become a point of contention, older cat claimed it first, reaised she can barely fit, kitten sat in it, now older kitten just sits growling at him. I have got another shoe box, no one is interested :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love her name (and her as well ofcourse!)! I used to have a brown hamster, years ago, also named Henna. It's such a fun name 🥰
Thank you, my husband came up with it. Have since realised it's a uncommon human name and have met 3 Hennas!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
20220726_205814.jpg

A while ago I mentioned I was worried about this cat because he was really skinny. The vets take on it was - "he's just a long cat" but she was from Birmingham so it was more like 'lung cat'. Here is lung cat just chilling his lungness on the stool as well as the chair, cos he's like, lung innit. 🫁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear that TwooTwooTwitTwoo
It's ok, I just wish I knew where he was. I'd only owned him a few days. I bought him on gumtree because I wanted to home an older cat. It's probably my own stupid fault, maybe I was naive. I just don't like the idea of him out there on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.