Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
If you think I am calling camilla 🤮 queen consort or bending any part of my body for that wretched bitch witch you have another thing coming. You can take my head I have no respect for that trollop. Never have and never will.

BYE

View attachment 1564969
Diana had just as many affairs as Charles. I’m sick of Diana being paraded as a saint, she was a good person yes but she was still a person who also made many mistakes in life. As did Charles and so did Camilla

Even though Camilla has had her faults, she is not a bad person, she does a lot for charity, does her job well and is very aware she will never be as popular as Diana. Give the woman a break it’s been nearly thirty years since this whole royal affair scandal and people will still give the poor woman abuse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Kate doesn't go to balmoral: she must be minding her children

Meghan doesn't go: she must hate the queen!

And that is why Harry fled the UK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

maharini

She came to a huge charity event for carers that I part-organised. One of my ladies hadn’t got the letter that told her she’d been chosen to meet the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, and she was mortified to be in her second-best coat and without her hair freshly done when I hauled her out of the crowd to the ‘presentation’ area. But I’ll never forget her delight when she’d had a lovely chat with Philip, who was utterly charming, and had spoken to HM the Queen, who was so interested in her 20 years of caring for her very disabled husband, even asked his name and said ‘you must love him very much’. Prince Philip joked that she should come and look after him, he didn’t get much care! Her face just glowed, and she had a picture of herself with them both that she properly treasured. And every one of the 15 carers they met that day said the same - they felt valued, and noticed. That’s quite a skill. I’d never had much time for the monarchy before that, but my mind was changed that day. Lovely, caring people, doing a good job.
As for King Charles, he & Camilla visited a couple of years later after a local disaster. Charles took me aside and quietly handed over a very generous personal cheque for our appeal fund with an instruction not to publicise it. He’ll do.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Also about Liz Truss can you keep the bitchy comments about her clothes to yourself? She’s 48 hours into being prime minister and having to address the country about the death of the Queen yet rather than focusing on such a historical moment, people would rather make snide comments on her clothes.

She’s one of the leaders of the world and people still reduce her down to her fashion sense. People did not make such comments about male PMs fashion sense yet Boris looked like had been dragged through a hedge most days

• Heart
Reactions: 56

atomic

Not a fan of hers but Meghan really can't win either way. She goes, she's making it about her. She doesn't go, its disrespectful. She utterly could not do anything right in this situation in the eyes of the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

hannah123

VIP Member

Is that the face of a King Charles who's been crying or just me seeing things in his eyes?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Bette21

She's his Grandmother and it's right he should be there, it's the shitty media that keeps dragging them into the headlines for the click bait.
Nail on the head, and I honestly can’t believe some people are making this about Harry and Meghan. They’re genuinely obsessed.

Reactions: 47

qwikti

Chatty Member
I can’t even be bothered opening Twitter and the likes right now. So many nasty souled eDgY losers thinking they’re hard for being cruel to an almost 100 year old woman who’s dedicatedly worked for her country for 70 years.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Pinkii

VIP Member
Just saw a picture of her at phillips funeral where she was sat alone. Still breaks my heart.

if she has passed or when she does, I hope it’s peaceful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she has already died earlier today and an announcement will be made when the members of the RF have arrived at Balmoral and had time to pay their respects and see Charles.

Reactions: 44

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m not a Meghan fan but think she’s done the right thing staying away. For once she’s made the correct decision and tbf she’d be criticised either way.

Reactions: 43