The Royal Family #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a picture of her at phillips funeral where she was sat alone. Still breaks my heart.

if she has passed or when she does, I hope it’s peaceful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she is already gone whether it happened overnight or within the last few hours. I suppose we’ll never know

Reactions: 14
The bbc and other news outlets will have had the memorial vt ready for years and update it accordingly. My sister did an internship at a national newspaper and they had a glossy special on the queen ready and waiting. Bit morbid but they have to be prepared in the age of internet and 24 hr news

Reactions: 18

Is that the face of a King Charles who's been crying or just me seeing things in his eyes?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I'm absolutely not a royalist so am looking at her as an old lady with a family, all the coverage seems so macabre but then we are watching history unfold at the same time.

Reactions: 17
Gotta love Huw - people are at Buck House because ‘word has got out’ she is ill.
got out, Huw … that makes it sound like its a secret not constant rolling coverage on all channels for 4 hours

Reactions: 16

Is that the face of a King Charles who's been crying or just me seeing things in his eyes?
My partner is currently serving and has met him through work several times! He said he’s an incredible man, very lovely and humorous. This picture is heartbreaking 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gotta love Huw - people are at Buck House because ‘word has got out’ she is ill.
got out, Huw … that makes it sound like its a secret not constant rolling coverage on all channels for 4 hours
Very surprised there aren’t more people gathering at Buckingham Palace!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.