The Real Dads of Melbourne #3 Obsessed with grog, re-homing the dog, they are a classless flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the page is mostly ads I wonder when Reid is going to tell his dads to stop taking pics and filming him. Surely at this point he’s a teen you would think he’s had enough! He’s been smiling and perfuming for the camera all his life probably doesn’t know any better.
---
I wonder if he gets any money for the non stop ads he’s in??

Reactions: 6
The irony of him thinking that not drinking and being a person who talks about being sober would make him boring when his daily chat about what he’s drinking is literally the most boring tit of all time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The passive aggressive ‘there are still kind humans’ comment when he’s the biggest bleep.
You’re not curing cancer Jarrad, you’re picking up more tit for your spoilt teenage baby.

Reactions: 8
Yup, and they spent a lot of money making changes to it when they first moved in. Absolutely insane.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow! I just assumed it was theirs given the works they had done. And now they have fallen out?
I was always curious about her husbands butcher shop lol
---
Just googled. Lol. The cash makes sense.
---
Just googled. Lol. The cash makes sense.

Reactions: 2
That must be awkward if they fell out. Maybe she finally wants them out!

Reactions: 2
That must be awkward if they fell out. Maybe she finally wants them out!
Maybe. More than likely they would leave though as I can’t see Roz kicking them out. They would look after a property too, if only for the gram. I do wonder
If she is selling though.

Daddy J did waffle about living in an apartment at some point, no need for a yard for Prince Reid to play in now he’s hit the teenage years & is a party boy now.

Reactions: 1
Daddy J did waffle about living in an apartment at some point, no need for a yard for Prince Reid to play in now he’s hit the teenage years & is a party boy now.
And getting rid of rehoming the dogs makes sense if the want to move to an apartment.
Reid in his ✨party boy era✨ 😂😂

• Haha
And getting rid of rehoming the dogs makes sense if the want to move to an apartment.
Reid in his ✨party boy era✨ 😂😂
Omg this is proabbky exactly right. Is that Conrad they always tag building apartments at the moment? Imagine if they sacrificed their dogs so their can live on some fancy apartment. Yuck!!

I cannot be understated just how much I want Party Boy era Reid who has a massive spew in the Porsche after being picked up from a party, steals all their cases of booze, and has a ‘gatho’ at their house that damages the wanky cushions and rugs and stuff. I’d laugh so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19