The Power of Parker BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched this yet? I just binged all 6 episodes. Enjoyed it but v disappointed with the ending.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the first two episodes and the cast is great. It's such a random premise for a show though, so intrigued to see where it goes

Weve just watched 1st episode- its funny but quite bizarre.
Had to.google but the lead is the bald guy off game of thrones

Watched all of the episodes really enjoyed it. Love that it's Conleth Hill playing the main part. I loved him as Elsie in Car Share. He plays his parts really well especially Varys from GOT. Also loved the actress who plays his wife. Great fun.
---
Anyone watched this yet? I just binged all 6 episodes. Enjoyed it but v disappointed with the ending.
Yeah I was like 'really' at the end. After all that.

Watched it all…. Had a good few laughs and a good mix of actors popping up , think the ending could have been better though we were a bit underwhelmed after how the story was going.

I forgot this was on and saw a thread (on another website) slating it. I downloaded the first episode then ended watching the whole series.

I thought it was great. Conleth Hill is just fabulous. I've never heard of him till I saw him in Car Share. Elsie will live long in the memory 🤣🤣🤣

And yes the ending wasn't great - but it sets up series 2!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm half way through and loving it so far trying not to binge it all, its good to see sian Gibson out of Peter kays shadow and being not "kayleigh" anymore
Finding conleth Hill rather sexy and attractive for some reason in this never seen him like that before ☺

Reactions: 4
We finished it last night- really quite funny and sets it up nicely fir another series

Just finished loved it agree about the dodgy ending but I guess it sets it up for a series 2 hopefully

Reactions: 2
I REALLY loved it, apart from the ending.I was quite disappointed with the ending tbh.

I just wanted revenge 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2