The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!"
Maybe Ryan is a Tattler reader... 🧐 :sneaky:

Imagine having your handsome lazy older brother in tow, whenever you go somewhere.

Also, I think Gwen is a beautiful woman, yet saddened. Are both her parents deceased? That could explain it...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well now they are visiting other Chateau. Isn't there a mandatory mask and stay away from each other mandate in France?
Not if you stay in a freezing cold chateau 😂

Best thing was when MP asked on patreon for ideas what to film. Suggestions came but sofar no video🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am a huge fan of those damn Jack Russell terriers that are up in everyone's business. I want names, introductions, maybe a little about which little ankle biter is the boss (Sadie! Content!) I think I'm getting radicalized because I want a little dog now.

The kitchen was real cute. Also loved Sean and wife's house.
I’m guessing that they’re Billy or Gwens? MPK has only ever talked about the chihuahuas. Which btw the Jack russels are very cute, the chihuahuas, not so much.

I can see why some might find the kitchen cute and charming, but I just don’t 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m really confused as to why MPK kept going on about a Beatrix Potter inspired cottage, when it doesn’t look anything remotely close to that... Just an AGA life support system 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So Billy, Gwen, their son, Michael, Phil and Ryan ALL travel several hours to visit a chateau.
Billy films the chateau interior for his vlog and Ryan films the exterior for his vlog. as they are shown around by the owner. No appearances by Michael however during filming and Phil is relegated to the role of baby carrier, with Ryan as his back up. (Not sure how old this child is but surprised that he need to be carried around.) Only glimpses of Michaels see him asleep in the back on the car en route, possibly strapped into his baby seat alongside the child. So what can we expect from his vlog - yet another up close and personal with an aga saga?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Billy, Gwen, their son, Michael, Phil and Ryan ALL travel several hours to visit a chateau.
Billy films the chateau interior for his vlog and Ryan films the exterior for his vlog. as they are shown around by the owner. No appearances by Michael however during filming and Phil is relegated to the role of baby carrier, with Ryan as his back up. (Not sure how old this child is but surprised that he need to be carried around.) Only glimpses of Michaels see him asleep in the back on the car en route, possibly strapped into his baby seat alongside the child. So what can we expect from his vlog - yet another up close and personal with an aga saga?
Keeping Phil quiet is #1 on my list of requirements to watch their show. Loved how badly he wanted a drink after they toured the house, and wasn't it still morning? 🤣

So they just released a Chateau Rescue video and I feel like I'm watching a whole family try to figure out their role in cashing in on Michael's sudden success. I think they've got the perfect recipe with that channel if they can keep it up. The contrast to Dick Strawbridge yuk yuk, finger-guns plan a wedding bullshit (or whatever, a Wine Mom party) narration, and Michael's earnest narration is huge. Maybe not huge, but I have always hated ETTC because of that chuckly crap and the reality tv set up. I like the documentary tone they're setting with the previews. I don't know if they need to get their tit together and consolidate so they have time for this, or if all their channels will help to promote whichever one ends up coming out on top. I like being around for the beginning of something and hope they don't duck it up.

I wonder whose idea it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keeping Phil quiet is #1 on my list of requirements to watch their show. Loved how badly he wanted a drink after they toured the house, and wasn't it still morning? 🤣

So they just released a Chateau Rescue video and I feel like I'm watching a whole family try to figure out their role in cashing in on Michael's sudden success. I think they've got the perfect recipe with that channel if they can keep it up. The contrast to Dick Strawbridge yuk yuk, finger-guns plan a wedding bullshit (or whatever, a Wine Mom party) narration, and Michael's earnest narration is huge. Maybe not huge, but I have always hated ETTC because of that chuckly crap and the reality tv set up. I like the documentary tone they're setting with the previews. I don't know if they need to get their tit together and consolidate so they have time for this, or if all their channels will help to promote whichever one ends up coming out on top. I like being around for the beginning of something and hope they don't duck it up.

I wonder whose idea it was.
♥💫 delighted I found ye as well 🎯

Set up by billy and Phil
Seems at last they have their business hat on

Set up a production company
My guess is .... get the season out and sell it then to TV companies

Bank rolling any future endeavors

Totally taking sir trotters brief ... doing it ourselves and socking it to channel 4 for dropping them .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh they will deff duck it up and end up as inconsistent as mpk
To be fair, I think Billy and Philly have a better work ethic than MPK - even if they are motivated by greed and money.

On a different topic; anybody who knows the age of Phil and Angelina?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair, I think Billy and Philly have a better work ethic than MPK - even if they are motivated by greed and money.

On a different topic; anybody who knows the age of Phil and Angelina?
isnt it a trio project though?

Reactions: 1
Massive pay cut
And so it starts in 24 hours trotter mpk lost 1500k per month equivalent to 18k a year. More than some people earn working full time. Only a matter of time till beloved sj sees the same happening to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Massive pay cut
And so it starts in 24 hours trotter mpk lost 1500k per month equivalent to 18k a year. More than some people earn working full time. Only a matter of time till beloved sj sees the same happening to her.
What caused the loss of income?

What caused the loss of income?
I’m guessing it’s the fact that he never posts anything (despite promises to viewers/ patrons) paired with the complete lack of any communication. Not even so much as an excuse as to why there was no video on Friday as promised.
Massive pay cut
SJ posts consistantly, on her main channel, cadeaux channel, and patreon. This keeps the rabid super fans at bay. However, if enough MPK fans become disgruntled and end up here, they’ll start to see all our posts about SJ’s behavior and all the lies and discrepancies that she’s about. So, MPK’s downfall could be a problem for Madame Chatelaine.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing it’s the fact that he never posts anything (despite promises to viewers/ patrons) paired with the complete lack of any communication. Not even so much as an excuse as to why there was no video on Friday as promised.

SJ posts consistantly, on her main channel, cadeaux channel, and patreon. This keeps the rabid super fans at bay. However, if enough MPK fans become disgruntled and end up here, they’ll start to see all our posts about SJ’s behavior and all the lies and discrepancies that she’s about. So, MPK’s downfall could be a problem for Madame Chatelaine.
We do have proof of life, he was on Ryan’s (Life of Ryan) Instagram story today. 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Both these videos really bad. Camera panning too quickly and boring commentary Amazing, check this out over and over again. They both need to do some research and think about what they ate going to film and say. Ryan calling the wine press somewhere to store wine WTF?

I understood it as Bill and Phil are the ones out there taping.
MPK just narrates...
This video was at least watchable!

Reactions: 5