The Outlaws - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really loving this show. Anyone else? It's charming. The trailer below doesn't do it justice.

It airs on BBC One but I don't know when (Mondays?) as I've been watching on iPlayer. I believe it's also available on Prime in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watched the first two episodes and going to watch the third on i player in a bit. Been enjoying it so far, good mix of characters

Reactions: 1
I live in Bristol and I love spotting the local places. Steven Merchant grew up near me but I am a lot older so he has a genuine Bristol accent. I have seen one and a half episodes so far. I love the one liners.

Reactions: 3
I really didn't like the first episode Ibthoughtvthe characterisations were lazy. I was surprised by Steven Merchant on that but gave it another chance because of that and enjoyed the second episode much more.

I really didn't like the first episode Ibthoughtvthe characterisations were lazy. I was surprised by Steven Merchant on that but gave it another chance because of that and enjoyed the second episode much more.
A lot of the dialogue between the older lady and the businessman is a bit on the nose and cringe
“Gammony rant!”
“Woke retort!”
“More gammon!”
“More woke!”

(and I say this as someone that character would definitely call woke😂) The other characters are far more complex, and I like the concept so I’m enjoying it overall, it’s just the arguments those two characters have are like a GCSE Drama student wrote them.

Reactions: 2
A lot of the dialogue between the older lady and the businessman is a bit on the nose and cringe
“Gammony rant!”
“Woke retort!”
“More gammon!”
“More woke!”

(and I say this as someone that character would definitely call woke😂) The other characters are far more complex, and I like the concept so I’m enjoying it overall, it’s just the arguments those two characters have are like a GCSE Drama student wrote them.
Agree. It's just those two characters. The rest have depth to them. Even when they try to give them depth, there is none.

Really liking it so far,(only seen 2, shame it's not all available on iplayer!) But did I miss how they managed to get the bag of money out?
Love Christopher Walken, but all I can see and hear is that dance from him!!!!

Really liking it so far,(only seen 2, shame it's not all available on iplayer!) But did I miss how they managed to get the bag of money out?
It fell through the ceiling

But how did it get there, and how did they get it out as they have to go through security🤷‍♀️
It got there because thingy put it there ( the one who's name I've forgotten who stole it from the drug dealers. I don't know how they got it out or for that matter, how no 8ne noticed the massive hole in the ceiling when the police came to search.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm really loving this show. Anyone else? It's charming. The trailer below doesn't do it justice.

It airs on BBC One but I don't know when (Mondays?) as I've been watching on iPlayer. I believe it's also available on Prime in the US.
friday night funkin
Stephan Merchant is amazing, might watch just for him

This is our new best programme.

Christian hid the bag of money at night time in the community centre after he had stolen it.

Cant wait to see how the characters develope and the back stories for them all

I hope the following characters are not in the next season:
little sister, older lady, white beard guy - him I can tolerate because his storyline at least intersects with the rest of the cast, but older lady's arc doesn't connect to anyone else, I just find myself skipping her scenes when she's not with the others, and little sister's arc has played itself out.
I hope they replace them.

I watched the first episode and thought it just ok. Left it a few weeks and gave it another try as I’ve seen lots of positivity about it on social media. I’m now on Ep4 and it’s good, love Steven Merchant!

Yeah noticed this today as well, was going to bump the thread but forgot. It will be interesting to see where they go with it, hope it's not a one series wonder