The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The US Office is life.

Reactions: 6
Possibly controversial, am I the only one who thinks Jim and Pam have no sexual chemistry whatsoever? Like yeah I can see how they’re great mates and they are sweet, but I just cannot believe they’d ever have sex

Reactions: 13
Possibly controversial, am I the only one who thinks Jim and Pam have no sexual chemistry whatsoever? Like yeah I can see how they’re great mates and they are sweet, but I just cannot believe they’d ever have sex
yes! I never felt this about the UK office but completely agree about the US one, they just seem like really clos friends (siblings even!)

Reactions: 1
I agree! Throughout the whole series you hardly ever see them kiss, only a handful of times. That's why I was a bit excited when the sound guy was in to her

Reactions: 2
I agree! Throughout the whole series you hardly ever see them kiss, only a handful of times. That's why I was a bit excited when the sound guy was in to her
not even not kissing, but even whenever they touched it was just much more in a friendly way than a romantic one

She had more chemistry in the two episodes with the camera man

Reactions: 4

This came up on my Facebook memories today, a video of one second of every episode of the Office. I always watch it whenever I see it I love it

Reactions: 8

This came up on my Facebook memories today, a video of one second of every episode of the Office. I always watch it whenever I see it I love it
Haven’t seen this before and yes it has left me smiling. What a great start to the day, thank you

Aw I love that!!! the earlier series are definitely my favourite.. it normally gets to the Michael Scott paper company and then I start again haha!

travis sing is one of my favourite songs because of the office!

DID I STUTTER

who is justice beaver?

HAVE YOUR LOST YOUR MIND COS I’LL HELP YOU FIND IT

possibly, my favourite line of the whole show

Reactions: 5
I just saw the last episode yesterday, can’t believe it is finished felt like there were infinite episodes

Reactions: 2
I am watching for the first time. Just started season 3 and I’m slightly underwhelmed?

I love parks and recs and assumed i would love The Office too, does it get a lot better as it goes on?

I am watching for the first time. Just started season 3 and I’m slightly underwhelmed?

I love parks and recs and assumed i would love The Office too, does it get a lot better as it goes on?
I’m the opposite, I loved The Office but can’t get into Parks & Rec. I will say I watched the first three or four seasons as ‘background noise’ and didn’t care that much, but at some point something clicked and when I finished my first run through I went straight back to the start.

You will grow to love it season 5 and 6 are the best imo.

I’d say season 3 onwards it gets amazing. I love it all and Parks and Rec! Literally have them both on rotation.