The Night Agent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been hunting through the threads to see if anyone has posted about this and can't find one, so this is simply a recommendation. If you haven't watched it, it's a must, netflix, one of the BEST series I've ever seen! Full of suspense and action and a very handsome main part.

Reactions: 9
Thanks, I have been looking for something. Have imdb’d and will check it out. Had to double take as at first glance thought the guy was Seb Castang from telly a while back.

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching this - I was hooked and it had so many twists! Definitely a must watch and look forward to whenever Season 2 comes out

Reactions: 4
I stayed up FAR too late last night watching it. Brilliant show - best in so long

Reactions: 2
Me and other half watched 4 episodes last night and 6 today. It was bloody brilliant.
I started last night and finished today too - lucky its a long weekend! 🤣 It really is head and shoulders above anything else ive watched in a long timr!

I started last night and finished today too - lucky its a long weekend! 🤣 It really is head and shoulders above anything else ive watched in a long timr!
My mum took our 3 yr old for 2 nights (pre-arranged) so it worked out well!
Other half was like "hmm not sure it's my thing" when I suggested it, soon changed his mind 🤭

Watched it all.

Eve Harlow in all the wigs reminded me of Villanelle.

Reactions: 3
Been hunting through the threads to see if anyone has posted about this and can't find one, so this is simply a recommendation. If you haven't watched it, it's a must, netflix, one of the BEST series I've ever seen! Full of suspense and action and a very handsome main part.
I’m on episode 4 and it freaks me out but can’t stop watching 😄

farr is a bad guy!!!!! I kind of knew but didn’t want it to be true either omg
OMG I can NOT believe what’s happening!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I liked it. Pacey and gripping but you know everything will come good in the end so not too nerve shredding. I found Rose's gormless expression a bit annoying.

• Haha
I gave up after 1.5 episodes, and it should be my type of thing. Maybe I need to retry it