The next James Bond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m of The Inbetweeners generation…. So as much as I’ve tried, I can’t and never will be able to watch Theo James without thinking about 💩 hanging out of his nose.
And for that reason, I can’t have him playing the role of one of my favourite film characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if they've already approached a number of people who've turned it down due to the commitment, I'm guessing someone young will take the bait.

The DM have gone full on with several articles about ATJ today too.

I'm hoping he's just got a good publicist. He's not for me and he looks older than 33.

Reactions: 3
This whole "who is the next Bond" saga has been going on for so long it's become quite boring, but still not quite as boring as No Time To Die was...

Reactions: 2
Bond doesn't really need a great deal of acting skill. He has no real personality, a very vague backstory, very few emotions and even his motives aren't clear or interesting. They won't use someone even slightly unusual-looking because of the amount of stunt doubling needed. It'll be someone blandly handsome in a clean-cut way, probably British, who can deliver lines reliably and use a bit of body language. He won't be a god-tier actor either, they don't need the work and won't want to be tied into a lengthy contract.