Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just been looking at her page, as s mum to a 9 month old and a 3 year old her information is terrifying!! She is actively encouraging people to go against health professionals advice. Where on earth has she got these ideas from it’s like she failed nursing school and wants to go against everything they teach as she is bitter! (Bit extreme I know!) but I can not get my head round why she would advise these dangerous practices!! 🤬

Reactions: 14

SassyLad8

It’s like she can’t get her head round the fact that statistics exist for a reason. That there is evidence behind a lot of the procedures and recommendations.

• Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
My first birth I was induced at 37 weeks and whilst I had a lovely labour, I suffered a 2nd degree tear which caused issues postnatal. My second, I was diagnosed with the same complications but I did my research and this is where I came across TND. I soon learned from this thread she wasn't qualified and stopped reading her page. I found information from the WHO and NHS website for example and discussed my findings with my consultant who was fantastic. With daily monitoring, something TND will tell you not to go to, I got to 41 weeks before I was admitted as thankfully they spotted reduced movement, that I hadn't. The midwives at the hospital were wonderful, waters broken, no pessary or drip this time at my request and I was allowed to birth in a 'pool suite' lol. I was given everything I wasn't allowed first time round, whilst working with the experts and delivering the baby safely, not medicated and no tear breathing baby out which i thought was a load of shit until i delivered ha. The point I'm trying to make is if I'd listened to TND there's a chance my little potato wouldn't be in my arms right now. I hope someone reads this, understands how important it is to listen to the experts as despite what TND says, our NHS aren't evil and truly put your babies safety first. Work with them, don't refuse care, monitoring is so important and be polite. Also, like a dick head I took a comb to labour with - it got launched pretty quickly 🤣🤣 waste of bloody energy that was!!

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
View attachment 1574008
This is the shit that pisses me off!!!! Why say it’s a ‘myth’ if shes saying she hasn’t done her research!!!! Imagine someone with a family of high blood pressure and preeclampsia declining aspirin, she’s so dangerous!!! She needs to be struck off
This gives me the FUCKING RAGE. Like many know my boy was born at 32+1 earlier this year due to severe preeclampsia. The whole thing was so traumatic and still has repercussions for us all. If anyone could be prevented going through that, even 1 it is worth it. Fucking ignorant stupid dangerous evil twat 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
I almost feel bad for her that she’s bigged up a home VBAC and sharing it and now it’s probably going to be induction or caesarean
I don’t feel bad for her at all. She’s a dick. And her rhetoric is dangerous. I can’t believe she managed to keep her involvement with Lauren Goodger quiet. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if her advice contributed to the tragic outcome of LG’s second labour.

That said I really hope her baby is born with no problems. That would be a tragedy

• Heart

CuppaTeanotcoffee

Also this BMI stuff. You can’t monitor a baby safely if a mother is fat - sorry - you can’t. that’s why water births are discouraged. Encouraging mothers with BMI’s that are very high is endangering lives.

Oh fuck off will you
Until she ends up having a section again. And I hate when people use the term ‘natural birth’ - it’s vaginal birth. You’d think she’d be less of a dick about it seen as she hasn’t had a vaginal birth yet. Stop making people feel their experiences aren’t ‘natural’

(and I’ve had two vaginal births - doesn’t mean I did anything better than anyone else!)

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I actually hate her!! She plays on people's natural worries and influences them to make shit decisions. When I was pregnant I was sucked in with all her spiel and I refused to be induced. Eventually I was induced and all was fine thank god. But I wish to God I hadn't listened to her, but I was scared about the pain of childbirth and so naive. I just feel like i made a risky decision listening to her and so I think she's absolutely toxic.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Didn't she come off insta just after Lauren gs baby died? I'm unsure as to why, but reading this thread I'm beginning to have my suspicions.
Her whole Instagram is terrifying.

Donz135

She’s telling people to whip out a vibrator when they’re in labour now. Jesus fucking wept
😂😂 i am due any day now, must remember to pack my vibrater in to my hospital bag 🤢 in all honesty tho as a first time mum she makes birth sound like its your fault if it hurts cos it should be orgasmic. I am shitting myself truth be told, i have done some hypnobirthing but i am also aware that it wont be pain-free, but it will be worth it.

whatevz22

I can’t quite believe that this woman is still peddling her wares.

She is dangerous and she is very unlikeable so I really struggle to see the appeal?

As a pp said, the thing with the comb just makes me want to cringe myself inside out, although not as much as her orgasm face when she talks about flicking the bean during labour 😣

The hypocrisy of her having a caesarean whilst telling others to “breathe” their baby out is just staggering.

Don’t know what to say really. How many mothers and babies lives is she going to put at risk before she stops?

jackolantern

VIP Member
If she’s been responsible for the death of two babies, this close together, even if she only played a slightly role she really needs to be criminally investigated 😡 You shouldn’t be able to get away with this kind of shit without qualifications when childrens lives are on the line.

reetacheeta

The fact that she’s moderated/limited comments on all her posts says it all really. That really is going against informed consent- she’s only happy to push her beliefs. Obviously the business model is to become a ‘celeb’ doula ££££££ Like some kind of fairy godmother who bestows the most perfect natural births on her clients. Dangerous

Tofino

VIP Member
Just an observation but I noticed Louise Thompson follows the naked doula too. We don’t know any specific details with Louise’s birth but something very serious happened as her baby was in ICU and she was in hospital for a month (I believe she went home initially then had to be rushed back in). May just be a coincidence that she follows her but still, I thought it was worth noting.

Reactions: 13
How does she know contractions are amazing when she had an elective c section?

It makes me so angry when she and others like her encourage women to decline inductions when she has no idea of their circumstances & has never met them. Telling a woman who is nearly 2 weeks post dates to decline is so dangerous and irresponsible. Babies have died in that situation!

• Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
She’s telling people to whip out a vibrator when they’re in labour now. Jesus fucking wept
sorry but im 30 weeks pregnant if someone told me to masturbate during birth I’d find that really fucking violating.
Birth isn’t meant to be sexual ffs I find that such a fucking odd thing??? You’re gonna push a baby out of your vagina and get turned on by it??? Naaahhhhh.
like I said before birth is going to be painful no matter what absolute bollocks / words you fill your brain with…
If someone was finding birth pleasurable to the point of wanting an orgasm I genuinely would think they needed professional help 😷😷😷😷.

Why are they so anti birth being painful????Surely it’s better to say it’s painful but you can handle it! It won’t last forever and you’ll forget all about it once you have your baby in your arms.
Not “it shouldn’t hurt if it does you’re something wrong”
God she really angers me!

• Heart
D0F0C378-E8F4-43FB-B0BC-38E6AF664824.jpeg
Imagine your first thought being this after your waters going and seeing meconium. Not ‘I hope my baby is ok’ or ‘I can’t wait to meet him/her’ but about being a statistic. She’s a dangerous nutcase

clmay

Is it bad that I really really hope she needs an induction? I’d like to see how she copes just breathing through a labour going from 0 to 100

• Haha