Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is no denying she's a bit mental but there is an old saying for a reason 'what gets the baby in, gets the baby out' - it's all about oxytocin. Granted she is pushing a rather vom-inducing angle, but there is evidence that the release of oxytocin (cuddle, kiss, laughing, organs) helps speed up labour.
She is bonkers! Haha! Yes, you have summed it up well! My active labour was quick and the thought of masturbasting makes me feel sick, but I get what she is trying to do!

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine has really high anxiety / trauma around and she’s just been upfront and honest With her midwives and said they’ve been amazing.
Anyone who gives birthing advice should do some form of training IMO or have to hold some form of license. She’s telling people not to take anti biotics and refuse treatments they need to keep themselves & their baby safe.
one of my mums friends does doula / hynobirthing work & also follows TND-she told menot to bother getting tested for gestational diabetes and they advise their women against it because “what’s the point”..
My mum is diabetic so I went anyway and I’ve been diagnosed with it so now I can monitor my blood sugar levels adapt my diet and there’s no harm done.

Imagine if you’re a high risk pregnancy and develop GD then pre eclampsia because some nob with an Instagram account has told you to not listen to medical professionals or have any inventions 🤦‍♀️.

I also hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well and the diabetes is under control.

Every woman has to asses their own risk, for sure. X

Uncreativename

Definitely think it’s to do with LG’s upcoming court case unless her ex pleads guilty it will go to trail and all the details will be made public including Emma’s role maybe ?

It’s just all a bit suspect, her business name the Naked Dula is still on company’s house and showing as active. There is yet to be a company with the new name! Somethings definitely up, I smell a 🐀!

Dangerous advice can put you in a dangerous situation! Funny how she promotes that floppy fanny comb over due date pro choice bullshit but has giving birth by Caesarean section twice. Although she is superwoman so this time around she was giving “special treatment” and delivered her own baby by c-section apparently. 🙄🤔

If she had anything to do with the death of poor little Lorena she should be ashamed of herself and her dangerous practices/advice!

Everyone has a different birth story but to loose a baby must be heartbreaking for all involved, Emma only talks about the success stories but what about the ones that go wrong 😑 ?? like Lauren G she waited too long and it’s resulted in her loosing her precious baby 😔 and not one word from Emma!
Do you mean Lauren G's baby was overdue or labour took too long? Still don't get what happened to the baby.. Was all quite unclear sounding.

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Trouble is - and I’m not defending her in anyway - but private only really exists for elective services and routine care, if she’d gone private for her birth she’d have been blue lighted to a NHS hospital anyway.
Oh that’s true, I always forget that!

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Emma’s been rather quiet, but been a busy bee working hard in the background trying to recover her followers from her last rant!
Overall she lost 823 followers, now suddenly she has slowly gained 810 🤔
I guess she using her 6 figure income to pay 🤥 or maybe the benefits she gets 🤭

1A53EB09-B238-48A5-8A8A-244ED5231977.jpeg

AFA7600D-C86C-4F3D-971D-68A098C79CB0.jpeg

• Haha
How olds her little boy now? Just a few months right? And she’s breastfeeding, but she’s randomly going to Miami on her own? Just seems a weird time to do that.

Dak1988

Chatty Member
I think her mum passed away just before she gave birth to her first baby. I’m sure that’s what she’s said

She literally commented underneath her post to take a vibrator into the hospital room with you & tell the midwives you want to masturbate..

Most hospitals tell you to stay at home during the early stages & only come in when you’re in established labour.
You can still be in the hospital for several hours during active labour. If you're being induced you could be in hospital for days.

• Sick

CuriousTherapyCat

Okay that’s useful to know and like LG said in her anniversary spread in OK mag, blaming someone or something or dwelling on the what’s ifs doesn’t change the outcome. I just hope anyone using a doula as a mentor are also equipped with the knowledge of necessary and unnecessary intervention! 🤍💫
There are great Doulas out there who absolutely have good quality training behind them. Not everyone is a member of Doula Uk and have different (somewhat more legit) accreditations.

• Heart