The most unusual thing you've liked/saved from Depop, and your ultimate In Search Of.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost exclusively shop on Etsy, eBay and Depop nowadays and I've been finding some gems lately, the kind of gems I never knew I needed.

There's a couple I've saved that keep making me laugh when I see them again so I thought why not share (and because I'd love to see yours!)

Also, what's your ultimate wanted item you've not been able to find and are hoping to come across there?

So, this is in my liked because it's probably essential, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love this idea for a thread, I’ve done a “not buying new” year for me (not baby or husband tho) after reading about someone on the MOD/FOD thread doing it & it’s been great, really changed how I view my consumption as a whole tbh.

I’m following a bag I’ve loved for years and years on eBay, they’ve obviously turned automatic relist on so it’s come down a few hundred since I first started watching. I’m waiting for it to go down a bit more then will strike!

Reactions: 1