• Yes

Votes: 478 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Not sure - waiting until trial

Votes: 113 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone mentioned on the previous thread about them cleaning up the crime scene before the defence got in.
According to Emily D. Baker on youtube, that is normal. This case is abnormal as the defence actually got in there to do their own investigation. According to her that is not common

Reactions: 11
Just watching court TV, 12.10pm uk time. They are talking about the possible routes home he could've taken based on where his phone pinged. A local woman saying her dogs started barking really loud during the night, she lives right by a creek, they are talking about if it's possible he disposed of the weapon there on his way back

Reactions: 13
Yeah I know that Emily it's normal that the defense usually doesn't get to see the house...

Reactions: 3
Listening to the red handed podcast now, they said it doesn’t say where Ethan was found. I thought it said he was in the bed in the PCA

Reactions: 4
About the door dash being Xana's. There was a photo taken through the kitchen window of a delivery bag with her name on. Could be a different though.

Listening to the red handed podcast now, they said it doesn’t say where Ethan was found. I thought it said he was in the bed in the PCA
It says Xana was on the floor, it just said that Ethan was 'in the room'.

Reactions: 7
Also Brian Entin (recommended on thread 2) on twitter interviews his Pennsylvanian lawyer and said the ‘eager to be exonerated’ were his exact words.

I am surprised how many "not sure" votes there are on the poll.
I just listened to the prosecutors podcast (highly recommended dubious politics aside) and they were very clear that this is a very strong case.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The interview with Maddie’s dad is so heartbreaking to watch ☹ (if anyone’s seen it)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just listened to the prosecutors podcast (highly recommended dubious politics aside) and they were very clear that this is a very strong case.
The guy on this podcast also said he should be advised to plead guilty. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would not take the death penalty off the table.
He also thinks this is a solo crime and that other serial/mass killers have asked if anyone else was arrested too.

Reactions: 12
I still think he will go for the plea hearing. I will be very shocked if he waives it today and pleads guilty in a few weeks 🤷‍♀️

It's super interesting hearing the opinions of different lawyers and prosecutors. I've heard some say it's a strong case but then some say there's a lot that the defence can poke holes in, even the DNA.
Especially if he's said (don't know if he has but I would assume he would do if he's clued up on criminology) that he let's other people use his phone, his car and that the knife could be his but other people have used it.
I'm sure they'll have much stronger evidence but it is super interesting seeing lawyers opinions.

Reactions: 2
Brian Entin has tweeted

‘Bryan Kohberger hearing set to start here at 8am local time / 11am eastern time. Video recording is allowed in the courtroom — but we are not allowed to live stream it, so we will have the recording for you on
@NewsNation
right after the hearing.

It is a status hearing and we are told it will be short and mainly focused on scheduling.’

I wish we got news nation in the UK!!

Reactions: 10
About the door dash being Xana's. There was a photo taken through the kitchen window of a delivery bag with her name on. Could be a different though.

It says Xana was on the floor, it just said that Ethan was 'in the room'.
There is a Jack in the Box in Lewiston Idaho, that is like 30 miles away that is open 24 hours that delivers or she had something else door dashed to her that morning. I don't know. Because we have to remember there is that time discrepancy because at first LE was like the murders happened between 3 to 4 am and now we're being told according to the PCA, that the murders happened after 4 am. Mmm...well that's interesting.

About the "leaked" audio on the night of the murders part 1, Court TV talked to the neighbors next to the crime scene and they said that "leaked" audio is not the audio from the night of the murders

About the "leaked" audio on the night of the murders part 2

Reactions: 3
It's super interesting hearing the opinions of different lawyers and prosecutors. I've heard some say it's a strong case but then some say there's a lot that the defence can poke holes in, even the DNA.
Especially if he's said (don't know if he has but I would assume he would do if he's clued up on criminology) that he let's other people use his phone, his car and that the knife could be his but other people have used it.
I'm sure they'll have much stronger evidence but it is super interesting seeing lawyers opinions.
If he does go with this scenario, then they would have his phone and car and be getting DNA off of it? Especially drivers side of the car.

Reactions: 1
I doubt any food places are delivering 30 miles away unless they’re charging a hell of a delivery fee.
Plus the food would be cold

I doubt any food places are delivering 30 miles away unless they’re charging a hell of a delivery fee.
Plus the food would be cold
I heard somewhere that the food was in the kitchen untouched and Brian might have ordered it to put suspicion on the delivery driver.

Remember someone said before that picture of the food could’ve been an old one, the actual order could be in her bedroom.

Reactions: 17
i don't buy this rumour of Bryan having it delivered to the house to sway suspicion. why would he do that? seems counterproductive if you're about to go into a house to commit murder

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.