The Morning Show - Apple TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed it although it did get a little slow in places.

Absolute career highlight for Jennifer Aniston, she was fantastic in it.

I do wonder where it will go for S2, I fear it'll go the same way as Big Little Lies and all feel a bit...pointless.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching season 2 of this? Just binged season 2 and w
I think the corona angle is actually quite cool to watch in hindsight.

I tried to start watching season 2, but I've forgotten what happened at the end of season 1, who almost all the people are and the relationships between each other. I kinda enjoyed season 1, but not enough to watch again.

Still can't get over how this is the most expensive TV show ever made and there's not even any dragons

I'd be interested if they've spoken about how they had to rearrange it with covid. I'm assuming they'd filmed a lot and then had to shoot bits to slice in with the covid angle?

I thought maybe the cost of Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell and Reese Witherspoon might be part of that cost but it still doesn’t make a lot of sense

I absolutely love this show!!! Hate having to wait for every Friday for this series. I binged the first in lockdown and loved it.

I agree Jennifer Aniston is spectacular in it!

Reactions: 1
Watching season 2 now and it's making me so stressed when they keep dismissing the reporter for bringing up coronavirus!

Bradley coming out as a lesbian also took me by surprise. Did anyone else see this coming or did I completely miss it?

Saw it coming, but gutted as I wanted her to get with you know who...

Although it was slow I actually really enjoyed season 2. No idea where they’re going to go with season 3 though, thoughts?

Got an Apple 3 month free trial, watched a few great things on there and now trying this. I enjoyed season 1, although it dragged a bit at times , but I'm really struggling with season 2. It feels more light soap opera now. Not sure I'll continue on. Does season 2 get better?