The Morning Show - Apple TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed it although it did get a little slow in places.

Absolute career highlight for Jennifer Aniston, she was fantastic in it.

I do wonder where it will go for S2, I fear it'll go the same way as Big Little Lies and all feel a bit...pointless.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching season 2 of this? Just binged season 2 and w
I think the corona angle is actually quite cool to watch in hindsight.

I tried to start watching season 2, but I've forgotten what happened at the end of season 1, who almost all the people are and the relationships between each other. I kinda enjoyed season 1, but not enough to watch again.

Still can't get over how this is the most expensive TV show ever made and there's not even any dragons 😆

I'd be interested if they've spoken about how they had to rearrange it with covid. I'm assuming they'd filmed a lot and then had to shoot bits to slice in with the covid angle?

• Haha
I tried to start watching season 2, but I've forgotten what happened at the end of season 1, who almost all the people are and the relationships between each other. I kinda enjoyed season 1, but not enough to watch again.

Still can't get over how this is the most expensive TV show ever made and there's not even any dragons 😆

I'd be interested if they've spoken about how they had to rearrange it with covid. I'm assuming they'd filmed a lot and then had to shoot bits to slice in with the covid angle?
I thought maybe the cost of Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell and Reese Witherspoon might be part of that cost but it still doesn’t make a lot of sense 😂

I absolutely love this show!!! Hate having to wait for every Friday for this series. I binged the first in lockdown and loved it.

I really enjoyed it although it did get a little slow in places.

Absolute career highlight for Jennifer Aniston, she was fantastic in it.

I do wonder where it will go for S2, I fear it'll go the same way as Big Little Lies and all feel a bit...pointless.
I agree Jennifer Aniston is spectacular in it!

Reactions: 1
Watching season 2 now and it's making me so stressed when they keep dismissing the reporter for bringing up coronavirus!

Bradley coming out as a lesbian also took me by surprise. Did anyone else see this coming or did I completely miss it?

Watching season 2 now and it's making me so stressed when they keep dismissing the reporter for bringing up coronavirus!

Bradley coming out as a lesbian also took me by surprise. Did anyone else see this coming or did I completely miss it?
Saw it coming, but gutted as I wanted her to get with you know who...

Although it was slow I actually really enjoyed season 2. No idea where they’re going to go with season 3 though, thoughts?

Got an Apple 3 month free trial, watched a few great things on there and now trying this. I enjoyed season 1, although it dragged a bit at times , but I'm really struggling with season 2. It feels more light soap opera now. Not sure I'll continue on. Does season 2 get better?