The members birthday thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my 40th Birthday today! Feeling very thankful to have my son at home with me today but not thankful about homeschooling! 😂 we’re not doing it all today!
Also thankful to have my partner here too, he and my son have made a huge fuss with balloons and buntings and made me a cake!
Sadly my dad moved back to his last Friday so I won’t get to see him. But I’ve had lots of lovely cards and messages and am thankful the sun is shining too!
We’re having a takeaway for tea for the first time in months! Can’t wait!
I hope Boris doesn’t announce anything horrible later!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s my 40th Birthday today! Feeling very thankful to have my son at home with me today but not thankful about homeschooling! 😂 we’re not doing it all today!
Also thankful to have my partner here too, he and my son have made a huge fuss with balloons and buntings and made me a cake!
Sadly my dad moved back to his last Friday so I won’t get to see him. But I’ve had lots of lovely cards and messages and am thankful the sun is shining too!
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 What a treat getting a Boris press conference today! 😄
Hope you have a good one in spite of it all! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy birthday 🥳 🎉 🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday 🎂 🎊 🎈 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Happy lockdown birthday! You won’t ever forget it!

• Heart
Happy birthday ❤

• Heart
Happy Birthday Tots 🎂🥂🎈🎉🎁 enjoy your day and hope your takeaway is extra yummy after the wait! xx

• Heart
happy lockdown birthday Tots!! Have the best day possible 💗

• Heart
Happy Birthday! You’ll certainly never forget this one! 🎈🎁
I had a lockdown birthday a few week back, I enjoyed it more than my other ‘normal’ birthdays 😆

• Heart
Happy birthday @Tots. I was 40 in 2019. At the time I was lucky enough to be able to go to Krakow for a long weekend. Hopefully you'll be able to do something special by the time your 41st comes around.
Enjoy your takeaway 🙂

• Heart
Happy birthday 🎂

• Heart
Happy birthday Tots! I hope you’ve had a lovely day despite everything and enjoyed your takeaway ♥

• Heart
Wow! Thank you all for your lovely birthday messages! You guys are all lovely!

I’m pleased to say I’ve had a mostly wonderful day and my partner and son have made me feel very loved and I feel very thankful.

Hope you are all coping ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4