The Mcfivecircus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry - just bringing this thread to the top of the list!

They have got to be the strangest family I’ve ever come across! Something is not right with any of them

Reactions: 2
My daughter has been watching them. Omg I’m actually horrified. I have no idea what’s going on with this family but red flags everywhere. The kids talk like baby’s - as does the mum most of the time. The dad keeps doing things to upset the children and the mum is constantly referring to the kids as “it” on the videos.
I saw one video where dad had cut their silks so they decided to get their own back on him by dropping cake on him - they all climbed up onto a ledge above their front door and were sat there waiting for him to come in the door. It was supper high and and it was just so dangerous for the kids to be climbing up and sitting there.
another one they went to universal studios. Dad had cut the silks again so the girl was really really upset. He also threw away her icy cup (which you use to get drink refills) she has been looking for the cup for half an hour but he had thrown it away! The poor girl looked so upset the whole video. This family is really concerning to me!!

Reactions: 1
It’s got to be one of the worst family vlog channel, the girl they call “it” puts on the baby voice for the camera, so she acting, exploitation in plain view and to so openly admit it because they think they are invincible. The kids will have serious mental health issues when they grow up, I think the eldest is already struggling

Reactions: 1