Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
100% piranha is Danny Jones. I know I’m late. With the nurses office clue - McFly had a music video of them with nurses (Please, Please) but it was 2006, not 05 but it was on the album Motion In The Ocean.
Said this to my husband as soon as I heard the clue and he called me a sad bitch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Considering the public don’t get to vote then I’m sure it’s all fixed from the start as to who goes when and who the winner is. Same with the panels OTT guesses. They’re never going to guess correctly and ruin the reveal!

I'm probably way off, but Bubble Tea sounded like Jane Horrocks to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I could be way off, but as far as clues go, she played Bubble in Ab Fab. Looking over the other things, the "sweetie pie" comment might be a reference to the fact she was in Life Is Sweet, and "content baker" maybe to the fact she was in Sports Relief Bake Off years ago.

• Heart
Probably all of them lol

Nobody really cares who wins anyway I suppose
Exactly. There’s no prize, there’s no public vote so no one’s getting ripped off, no one is paid out of license payers’ money, the panel’s guesses are clearly scripted and there’s no actual requirement to demonstrate or develop a skill as it’s all people who either are professional singers already or people who are not singers and never will be.

It’s just manufactured silliness to fill in a few dull January evenings. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7