Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topaz

Chatty Member
Got Dionne right away last week but didn't clock Xander. Was too distracted by the overdone Geordie accent and thought it was Jimmy Nail 😂😂 Shame we won't get to hear more of the range of his voice. I applaud him for saying that the 1966 --> mug --> classic fm competition was "really quite tenuous" because omfg. Who was gonna link 1966 to a mug??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Greatest Showman was huge though, and the song she sang in it was probably the best known of the whole film. They had Heather Morris on the UK Masked Dancer who probably very few people would know if they'd never watched Glee, so you never know.
True, I thought that was a pointless contestant too, they really do need to be people that are widely known otherwise it becomes a total turn off

Reactions: 5
Maypole is definitely Melody from PCD. She was on the aus version. Why do they recycle contestants??
Because someone who is prepared to dress up in a daft costume for money in one country is a safe bet to be prepared to dress up in a daft costume for money in another country. Saves them the bother of approaching uninterested people.

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
I think Chicken Caesar is Si King from the Hairy Bikers. He was born in 1966.