Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Denise V Outen said she never saw anybody else who was singing except the person she was in competition with and then only in costume. She also described the journey to the studio when they wore a mask and hoodies and the taxi driver didn't know who they had picked up and was not allowed to speak to them.

Reactions: 5

JakeM

VIP Member
Katherine Ryan. Fight For This Love - Her husband cheated on her as a teenager. They got back together years later and are now married.

Ali88

I

am old enough to know Stephen hendry and lulu, no clue about Richie, never even heard the name before.
I’m the same, i’m mid 30s and know Stephen Hendry and Lulu - I saw Bon Jovi when I was 16 but still couldn’t tell you who the other members are today. Spud just sounds like Shane Ritchie to me 🫣😂

Amoo

VIP Member
If Fawn is Natalie Appleton, I want something about a tree in the next obscure clue package, for when she screamed on I'm a Celebrity that she'd "touched a tree!!".

• Haha

Sam3019

I’m convinced that it’s Charlie Simpson, just from that voice but the numbers on the “town crimes” clue add up.
3 - youngest of 3 boys
17 - his age when Busted’s first album came out
99 - name of a fightstar song
40 - he has a solo song called forty thieves
2 - Busted won 2 brit awards

🤷🏻‍♀️ could be way off but I’ve convinced myself now 🤣 also 3 arrows pointing down - he’s got a song called Down, Down, Down 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know everyone has guessed Charlie and we don’t need another clue but the population of Cobalt is 158967
Charlie’s dob is 7/6/1985

• Wow

MmmB777

VIP Member
Quite a big fan and can’t believe I totally missed her! She’ll be JR’s friend then! They’re good pals.