Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Not sure where to start this thread?
Came across these two guys on my recommended yesterday and watched a few of their Disney Vlogs.

Two gay guys from yorkshire - they are quite funny and I found them refreshing to watch. Anyone else watched them?

Reactions: 2

SparkleMinnie

Enjoy watching these two and I like that they shed light on the importance of health while on vacation. Nick is sensible with money, Good life lessons for everyone.

Reactions: 2

specialone50

VIP Member
I started watching these a few months ago .Leigh is hilarious with his drinking and funny faces .I think these 2 compliment each other.They love their Disney holidays too.ive never been but they make it look exciting without being too over the top

Reactions: 1

Tashirom

I really enjoy watching these guys vlogs I always wander what their business is, does anyone know?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Yes. I think they are great. Nick grumpiness has me in stitches. Leigh and the looks he gives to the camera 😂🤣. I've been binge watching. Seem a really genuine couple..
I don’t know which one is which yet ha but I was laughing at them trying to resist cheesecake

Nannycaff54

Nick is the taller one . Leigh in his Mickey Mouse facemask is one of the funniest things I've seen on YouTube

Sybil

Chatty Member
I used to really like this and I still
Don’t mind them, but I do find the daily vlogs just so now he’ll them. I think they would be far more enjoyable if they kept their vlogs for for interesting things, they’re tuning out of stuff to vlog.

I know this is off topic but is anyone able to make a thread for That UK Disney Couple? I’m not that important just yet 😂

Sassie

Chatty Member
I do definitely have a favourite, and it’s not Nick! I think they’re both fab though. I’d settle for the Westwood ;)
Ha, same! I actually like his dry humour, but he sometimes comes across as a total bitch to Leigh and the biggest mardy arse.

He’s definitely the one that calls the shots.

Lovegin

VIP Member
I enjoy watching them but the patreon thing really annoys me from $5 up to $200 a month

Candlelady

Sorry in advance about my post but I don’t know how to reply to an individual posting 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Tublet83, they were definitely my sort of humour too. But after following them for a year or so I’ve seen such a drastic change in them ( mostly money related) which has spoilt them. I find them so grabby now and the constant food shaming is exhausting. It’s a shame because I enjoyed watching them.

Simply Me....... I totally agree with you. Yes your right about them owning there own business, house plus lodge and good on them, but as you say, the constant mention to join their Patrion so that they can buy new equipment to produce better content “for us” gets my back up. That’s the thing with a lot of YouTuber’s, it was there choice to make a channel, nobody asked them, so buy your own bleeding gear because I’m sure no one would lose sleep if they didn’t vlog. It’s ridiculous
Could disagree more . The lodge guys are the best thing on YouTube & if they didn’t vlog anymore loads of fans would be devastated! Most you tubers talk about becoming a Patreon & if you don’t want to then don’t

• Haha

Luna-tik

Yes, they’re okay. I mentioned them in the Youtuber suggestions section in August.
I first came across them when they did a vlog where they talked about the Inghams. They live in their local area and know people who have had dealings with Chris and Sarah.
The Christmas Day present opening in the Lodge with their nieces was just lovely and far more relatable than many other family vloggers.
I’m just waiting for day 3 of their Disney trip to go up tonight. I quite enjoy watching them.
Hi Hatshepsut. Which vlog did they mention the Ingham’s? Just started watching the Lodge Guys - really enjoy their vlogs.

nco88

Their rant thread in Influencers

mod edit - most posts have been moved here!

Last edited by a moderator:

nco88

Heres a thread in "influencers"
Rant away in the new thread.

Duttonfl

I live in central Fl but love the UK videos they do. The Yorkshire area is beautiful and love the trips they did to Windermere, Brighton and Highclere.