The Lodge Guys #55 European Tincan trip, DLP then back, that's it.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingrates the pair of them!! They take their life for granted and don’t appreciate anything they have, they think they’re so entitled!!

Reactions: 5
Can’t even be arsed watching them anymore, skip through at double speed. Did watch them at Dockside. Wasn’t that where the Wives stayed yet Prick was lording it up walking around like he was a guest. Talking about facilities and menu items - trying to steal content from the Wives, such a sly but predictable move!!! God I hate these twats…

Reactions: 19
Can’t even be arsed watching them anymore, skip through at double speed. Did watch them at Dockside. Wasn’t that where the Wives stayed yet Prick was lording it up walking around like he was a guest. Talking about facilities and menu items - trying to steal content from the Wives, such a sly but predictable move!!! God I hate these twats…
I said the exact same thing, getting footage of the hotel before the Wives......what a knob

Reactions: 15
Nick claiming the Chinese they had the night before gave him a sore throat due to the MSG! bleeping twit!

Also does anyone know if they play the Happily ever after music onto the Trader Sam's patio? They really should have confirmed it for the vlog 😉
Was this the same Chinese that he kept saying tasted fresh, it was so fresh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You just know he was taking pictures and sending them back to the wives, mocking that they still had 2 or 3 days of work before they flew out.

Reactions: 9
You just know he was taking pictures and sending them back to the wives, mocking that they still had 2 or 3 days of work before they flew out.
Thought that myself when I was watching the Turd Guys bore fest

Reactions: 7
Honestly, could they be anymore boring/ predict?@ real snooze fest.
And yes, Starbucks over here do do the cake pops! Clearly yo7 don’t go to a Starbucks when in the UK,for the brief time you are, you go to caffs!
Because they are too tight to go to Starbucks back home, quite surprised they haven't mastered the too good to go app, yet. But maybe Prick will after reading this. Hello tight get.
Oooo look I’m buying a jacket spud FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a difference in lives.
Viki was working late the day before travel day so they headed to the airport hotel when it was starting to get dark, I'd say about 9pm ish.
Prick, the DAY before pre travel day " I'm bored, I want to go now"
---
Because they are too tight to go to Starbucks back home, quite surprised they haven't mastered the too good to go app, yet. But maybe Prick will after reading this. Hello tight get.
Oooo look I’m buying a jacket spud FFS
They've been through that phase with too good to go ages ago. It then was hilarious on the FB group seeing everyone trying to outdo everyone else with their bargains.

• Haha
I have just watched them talking about upgrading Prick to an annual pass but they said they are going to upgrade Pouty to a seasonal pass at the end of the trip because this trip includes seasonal pass blocked dates. So he wants to go to the parks on what would be blocked dates, then after the fact change it to a ticket that would not have allowed entry on the days he went. I am not sure this is going to work out for him.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s about 90% humidity…

Google what’s the humidity …. 52%
Well that’s not right… WANKER

• Haha
Trust Prick to have to be the one who got the Preferred pass. He def has control issues which is probably why this unlikely pair are a pair as Pouty is a pap and Prick likes his submissive ways

Reactions: 8
Going into that Po show for kids and filming if I’d been there I’d of gone off on one big time. Pair of ponces certainly been hanging around with Bazza the nonce for to long

Reactions: 5
Totally messes up the annual pass situation so prick decides to go order every snack in universal to try and justify the AP discount.

it’s the way they justify everything that gets me. Going to a bar on Disney property is not ‘doing Disney’

And wasn’t the point of them going early to see people. Where are they?? 2 minutes in a coke bar. Keeps saying going to universal with wives so why are you going there!! Nasty, these two are. Know exactly what they are doing

Totally messes up the annual pass situation so prick decides to go order every snack in universal to try and justify the AP discount.

it’s the way they justify everything that gets me. Going to a bar on Disney property is not ‘doing Disney’

And wasn’t the point of them going early to see people. Where are they?? 2 minutes in a coke bar. Keeps saying going to universal with wives so why are you going there!! Nasty, these two are. Know exactly what they are doing
Prick just wanted to hang about Dockside so they could show the wives about like the know it all he thinks he is!

Reactions: 8

Imagine surprising your 3 kids with a massive Disney reveal for the first time. Them going mad cos they are so excited and then when they get there they are showed around the Polynesian, walked through the gift shop and then go for a meal at Trader Sams! Lol.

As you said that is NOT doing bleeping Disney you morons.

I've got an awesome hack for anyone if you don't have the money for additional stuff. It's a great freebie. Sit in your car in the multi storey car park at Universal after 6pm for a couple of hours. You can play i-spy for entertainment. Or maybe park up in Lime garage all day with engine off and windows up (to experience the Orlando humidity) to get your Disney fix. Hey it constitutes 'doing Disney and Universal' right (?) but with no additional cost. I might even vlog it. I've probably given them ideas now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bazza released a trailer for his Friday roadtrip vlog because he’s Steven Spielberg of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the most pointless trip they've ever done. Why are they even at Universal at all, it's all so aimless and boring.

The pointlessness of their entire existence is really coming through in these vlogs. They haven't actually done anything they couldn't do at Bridlington: mooched off other people, penny pinched to a ridiculous extent (they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing), shared food, went to cafes, met up with bleeping idiot "friends" who they can take advantage of.

This is the most pointless trip they've ever done. Why are they even at Universal at all, it's all so aimless and boring.

The pointlessness of their entire existence is really coming through in these vlogs. They haven't actually done anything they couldn't do at Bridlington: mooched off other people, penny pinched to a ridiculous extent (they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing), shared food, went to cafes, met up with bleeping idiot "friends" who they can take advantage of.
Out nice and early says Pouty. 8.56am!!! That's only really early to you cos you have no concept of real life or what a holiday is. A lot of people get to the Universal gates for 7.15am ffs. Park up for free using Parkopedia app. Walk 45 minutes to Studios. Buy AP. Walk 45 minutes back to car. Now can park for 'free.' Go back to Studios. Ride Minion Blast and E.T. Home for a nana nap cos we just cant adjust (after 3 days of being there!!!!!). Never met a bigger pair of boring babies. It really is just an extension of their normal tedious lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
But why did both of them have to walk back to get the car?! Why didn't Nick just go collect it since it was his AP and leave Lee in the park? Oh I know, because you can't see the other one get something over you. It still always comes across that Nick can order and buy whatever he wants and Lee has to ask permission and justify the purchases
Yes, I am aware that Lee edits and can make it look that while, but for nearly every single vlog!? When they leave so much other wrong information etc that he chooses to leave those parts in