The Lodge Guys #55 European Tincan trip, DLP then back, that's it.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are all reporting their Universal vlogs for filming on the rides to Universal, naughty boys Nick Close and Leigh Sales, annual pass holders too!

Reactions: 10
Hope you are all reporting their Universal vlogs for filming on the rides to Universal, naughty boys Nick Close and Leigh Sales, annual pass holders too!
Little tit houses blocked me ages ago when I mentioned about filming at Universal, it was pretty light hearted comment really but the cunts spat the dummy's out 😄
---
So far the Caravan turds 5 day prior acclimatisation (for heat and jet lag) has looked thus….

Day 1. Disney Wives arrive after flight (in which they awoke at 5am) to go straight to Disney Springs and outlast the weakling gays where Baldy was just too tired and started pulling a strop at 9.45pm cos he couldn’t handle it. The Wives pushed through to try and catch the 10.45pm drone show showing.

Day 2. Disney Wives up and out and at Universal first thing. The Turds get to the car park after 9am. Do nothing but moan about the heat. I lost count the amount of times it was 32 degrees, then 33, then 37.7C. We bleeping get it. You are a pair of pathetic delicate flowers. You know it’s hot there. At that time of the year it’s always hot. Once again the Wives are going strong. Prickolas then obviously gets the worst headache known to man. No-one has ever had a headache like this. It’s a migraine times 5000 and he needs air con. Viki and Emma aren’t suffering from pretend headaches and not once whinged about the weather. The Alky Prick is then fine after an hours nana. Headaches gone. Just like that. On the drive back from Wal-Mart they both cry off like a couple of pansies that they simply cannot do Volcano Bay with the Wives tomorrow as they are so exhausted (So why did you get there those 5 days before then???) and it took SOOO long to get in. I’ve been plenty of times you sad sacks! You park up at Universal. Bus is waiting. At the very max 10 min transfer. Then a few min walk to the gate. It’s decided that they are gonna have a chill day instead. Another bleeping one! You mind how you go! Prick mentions that the Wives may only pop into VC for an hour anyway.

Day 3. This is clearly bullshit AGAIN as the Wives open up their vlog by saying they will be spending most of the day in Volcano Bay, not a bleeping hour Prick you Pinocchio nosed bleeping alcoholic bleep.

Why do they bother? Their patheticness is off the charts. Only ever happy when they are chilling, bimbling around shops fingering the merch, liking everything, buying nothing, or poncing something for free.
Bravo 🤣 🤣 👌

Reactions: 4
I thought making their own squash in a restaurant was a new low in entitled behaviour but did you hear them mention they had brought their swimming stuff with them to universal just in case they fancied a dip in the wives hotel pool!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought making their own squash in a restaurant was a new low in entitled behaviour but did you hear them mention they had brought their swimming stuff with them to universal just in case they fancied a dip in the wives hotel pool!
And yet have been to water parks multiple times and never tipped a toe in!

Always got to be using other people for the benefits they provide while never giving any of your own. And no, picking someone up from an airport for a holiday you made them change is not as generous as you think and it basic human kindness

Reactions: 9
Makes me think the butch wives have a crap "marriage" too, because they work hard, might be like ships in the night with different shifts, yet they want to spend their hard earned time off/cash with a pair of dicks that get cash thrown at them.

Reactions: 3
They expect everyone to drop what they are doing for them and they never show any gratitude. Staying at the Bazza's a case in point. I mean they think a jar of Branston and a packet of Digestives is more than adequate for a 2 week stay. That is beyond insulting. What's worse is if Bazza hadn't mentioned those food items they would've brought duck all with them. Everyone has to sing to their tune. They will never do anything out of the goodness of their heart. If it's not benefitting them then it aint happening. Simple as that.

Yet on the other hand when they do actually do something, like picking up the Wives from Melbourne, they treat it like this massive thing where everyone should be patting them on the back and hailing them as the best of the best samaritans. Obviously the sheep think they are amazing friends for doing this. What really happened was they killed two birds with one stone. They would never go all the way to Melbourne purely to pick them up so they met 'pretend friends with benefits' instead before so they were over that way. Do you think they treated Vera and Sue (and family) to a little lunch? Or do you think they happily sat back and let the ladies foot the bill? I know what my money would be on! I guess when idiot Patrons are throwing cash as them for simply fumbling and stumbling about with a camera and others are chucking £15 at them to wish Maureen a happy birthday then I reckon they just assume that people will pay for them as a kind of meet and greet fee.

The great friends obviously didn't take the Wives back to Melbourne though. Didn't have anyone to meet for a free lunch that day so the Wives can go duck themselves. Maybe they were exhausted or had headaches, Or maybe Pouty had to edit. So it was left to Barry to do the honours. I'm also pretty positive he would've paid for the food. That's what a decent normal person would do. He also wouldn't shout from the rafters that he paid for them, unlike the Bent Turds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They expect everyone to drop what they are doing for them and they never show any gratitude. Staying at the Bazza's a case in point. I mean they think a jar of Branston and a packet of Digestives is more than adequate for a 2 week stay. That is beyond insulting. What's worse is if Bazza hadn't mentioned those food items they would've brought duck all with them. Everyone has to sing to their tune. They will never do anything out of the goodness of their heart. If it's not benefitting them then it aint happening. Simple as that.

Yet on the other hand when they do actually do something, like picking up the Wives from Melbourne, they treat it like this massive thing where everyone should be patting them on the back and hailing them as the best of the best samaritans. Obviously the sheep think they are amazing friends for doing this. What really happened was they killed two birds with one stone. They would never go all the way to Melbourne purely to pick them up so they met 'pretend friends with benefits' instead before so they were over that way. Do you think they treated Vera and Sue (and family) to a little lunch? Or do you think they happily sat back and let the ladies foot the bill? I know what my money would be on! I guess when idiot Patrons are throwing cash as them for simply fumbling and stumbling about with a camera and others are chucking £15 at them to wish Maureen a happy birthday then I reckon they just assume that people will pay for them as a kind of meet and greet fee.

The great friends obviously didn't take the Wives back to Melbourne though. Didn't have anyone to meet for a free lunch that day so the Wives can go duck themselves. Maybe they were exhausted or had headaches, Or maybe Pouty had to edit. So it was left to Barry to do the honours. I'm also pretty positive he would've paid for the food. That's what a decent normal person would do. He also wouldn't shout from the rafters that he paid for them, unlike the Bent Turds.
100% agree with every word!

Reactions: 8

100% - no wonder their Patreons come and go so quickly, all they do is take take take! SOME finally wake up and see them for who they really are, then are ghosted and on to the next within seconds… current Patreons you are nothing but currency to them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We know for certain they didn't pay for any meals as they would have 100% mentioned it multiple times on camera.

Even though they have complete control of what is filmed and edited they still come across as selfish, grasping cunts. It's just inherently who they are. You can tell it didn't even enter their minds that maybe they should take Bazza out for a few meals/drinks, restock their cupboards or toiletries as a token of gratitude. I bet they didn't even hoover up after themselves.

Bazza's jokes about their 'hotel bill' definitely have an edge to them. I can only think Bazza actually likes their company for why he still puts up with them though. He's seems savvy enough to not have the piss taken out of him, and it's not like he is gaining any new YouTube followers out of them at this point.

Pouty is lazy and thoughtless about other people's feelings and hospitality, while Prick is tight as a duck's arse (and has a face like one) which makes a bleeping awful combination for a couple.

Reactions: 12
100% - no wonder their Patreons come and go so quickly, all they do is take take take! SOME finally wake up and see them for who they really are, then are ghosted and on to the next within seconds… current Patreons you are nothing but currency to them
Yep totally. They are pound signs, not friends. How many people are their ‘friends’ outside of the paying ones? How many people are their ‘friends’ outside the ones that own accommodation in the places they like best?
From what I’ve seen in the vlogs it’s a grand total of zero. No real friends from either of their schoolboy days. No real friends from either of their workplaces. No real friends from their flat complex. No real friends from the caravan site. That really does tell you all you need to know about these two. Doesn’t that seem a little strange? 50 years old and neither has had a friend prior to vlogging. I wonder why? I’ll happily tell you. Both are vermin. Ugly on the outside, uglier on the inside. People who are always on the take lose any real friends they have pretty quick. Clearly that’s what has happened here.
If they lose a kerchinga - no problem. We’ll fake befriend a thick old Doris who can become a new kerchinga. Lose someone with Orlando accommodation - no problem. Send out a post on their Facebook page to tell people to advertise their properties they have and bingo they’re in there like a rat up a drainpipe.

You are bleeping lowlife scum. We see you. We have brains. That’s the difference between us on here and your mug followers.

Reactions: 10
I reported them a couple of weeks ago, provided them full names and a link to their YouTube channel and other social media channels - hopefully they get a telling off.
---
anyone who isn’t yet blocked over on their ig…. have you seen their latest post (Lees clearly pissed up) both giggling away over some sort of chicken skewer on top of a cucumber pizza? It’s very weird…. Will make for an interesting watch, Lee drunk really does show his true bitchy self.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Prick saying ‘you could’ve fed a small African village’ about Baldy’s salad… beggars belief.

• Wow
Prick saying ‘you could’ve fed a small African village’ about Baldy’s salad… beggars belief.
both just totally unaware of how offensive and racist they come across with these old fashioned sayings and yet their sheep still continue to think they’re wonderful, wake up sheep!